Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jloves2game

Want to play custom zombie maps

wont you be able to play them when the mod tools come out for Black Ops?

I play BO on ps3 but I want to get into pc gaming.

yeah same and what i ment was you might as well buy BLOPS for PC also just because 1.basically all the player made maps for [email protected] will most likely be on BLOPS in weeks or a cupel months and 2. There will be better ones on BLOPS because i have a feeling they will have more stuff to put in maps then they did for [email protected] but IDK dont hold me accountable if they dont haha im just saying what i think should/might happen

I play BO on ps3 but I want to get into pc gaming.

yeah same and what i ment was you might as well buy BLOPS for PC also just because 1.basically all the player made maps for [email protected] will most likely be on BLOPS in weeks or a cupel months and 2. There will be better ones on BLOPS because i have a feeling they will have more stuff to put in maps then they did for [email protected] but IDK dont hold me accountable if they dont haha im just saying what i think should/might happen

You are right and they will probably look better too. I will just get both Waw and BO.

Awards

You are right and they will probably look better too. I will just get both Waw and BO.

there you go haha equal ground :lol:

Mod Tools for Black Ops wont have Radiant (mapping tool)

So no custom maps. Also the mod tools were supposed to come 31.5.2011 but they had "problems" and they still aren't here.

HOW long does it take to make mod tools without mapping tools? Its been over 6 months after the release...

3ARC left me down :evil:

Mod Tools for Black Ops wont have Radiant (mapping tool)

So no custom maps. Also the mod tools were supposed to come 31.5.2011 but they had "problems" and they still aren't here.

HOW long does it take to make mod tools without mapping tools? Its been over 6 months after the release...

3ARC left me down :evil:

ok see thank you i did not know this haHA but it does suck that there is no mapping tools

I finally got my pc and if anyone wants to team up, let me know :)

Join my steam group, its on my signature :)

I'm buying WAW soon and I will also need help on how to get the custom zombie maps, can't wait to team up and kill some zombies.

Awards

I finally got my pc and if anyone wants to team up, let me know :)

Join my steam group, its on my signature :)

I'm buying WAW soon and I will also need help on how to get the custom zombie maps, can't wait to team up and kill some zombies.

i know to download maps/mods go to http://www.customcod.com/community/index.php

there you can find maps to download for zombies