Can someone with pc version of cotd post a clear picture of

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks man. That is way clearer! But I still can't make out what the shapes are inside the colored squares though.

And it still doesn't look like a calendar .. Especially a Mayan one.

The writing is a lot clearer too. Can anyone translate the Spanish now? I know some one translated the bottom half for me already... But what about the other writing

And the circle in the middle.. Is that have two moon faces in it? Or just the one half moon?

Going any closer makes it blurred

there at the bottom it appears to say ..52 anos

seems to be a calendar dude. dont know why else it would be saying some year or years

52 anos (with an accent mark on the N) means 52 years in Spanish. Isn't this meant to be an Aztec calendar? Didn't they speak Spanish?

You could also just have someone go into the actual config files and pull the raw image out...

Yeah can someone do that please! Please please pull the raw images out for the poster. People keep saying its a Mayan 52 year calendar , when the ONLY pictures of a mayan 52 year calendar I find are ROUND. So how is this a calender? It does have a moon face in the center with one kinda to its side .. I need a cleared pic.

Here's what I believe

Its a clue to the next map

at the top it reads BOREAL

where does cotd take place? SIBERIA

what does Siberia have? BOREAL FORESTS

cotd loading screen for next map shows foliage of some sort.. like a .. FOREST

What is also part of Siberia's Boreal Forests? TUNGUSKA

You could also just have someone go into the actual config files and pull the raw image out...

Yeah can someone do that please! Please please pull the raw images out for the poster. People keep saying its a Mayan 52 year calendar , when the ONLY pictures of a mayan 52 year calendar I find are ROUND. So how is this a calender? It does have a moon face in the center with one kinda to its side .. I need a cleared pic.

Here's what I believe

Its a clue to the next map

at the top it reads BOREAL

where does cotd take place? SIBERIA

what does Siberia have? BOREAL FORESTS

cotd loading screen for next map shows foliage of some sort.. like a .. FOREST

What is also part of Siberia's Boreal Forests? TUNGUSKA

WHOAAAAAA

i'v been interested to see what this poster meant exactly too, but was kind of assuming it had something to do with the lighthouse dials in some way.

the first thing i notice about it is the colors in each corner coincide with the colors on the lighthouse dials, probably not a coincidence imho

the bottom does say 52 years, which along with the layout makes it seem like som esort of spanish calender, but look online and you will find that not only is there no aztec/mayan calender that is even remotely close to looking like this, there isn't one for ANY ancient civilization. they are almost all round for whatever reason lol

now for "boreal" and "austral" printed above and below the diagram, these are words that describe being in the northern and southern hemispheres, respectively.

the line of spanish text bordering the blue and purple sections clearly say something regarding

"los cardinales"... you guessed it, the cardinals

i tried translating the spanish on the bottom right corner of the poster.. hard to read at this resolution and as a second language :roll: but this is what i came up with..

"when ______ years together, _______ we can be us" - D Juno

i'm pretty sure i got most of the visible words right besides "be", it looks like seia but that isn't a word, whereas "sea" means be apparently.

now, someone else figure out the rest so i can just read it instead of doing all this :lol:

OK

So I was wondering what the lower word said..

BOREAL and AUSTRAL

You are correct means Northern and Southern Hemispheres.

SO...

I guess maybe throw out my other theory about the next map being Tunguska

Maybe they are hinting at the moon again.. because like I said there is a dark crescent moon in the middle circle of the poster with a white lighter moon face next to it.

ALSO let me point out that they could be talking about the polar auroras!

You can see the Aurora Australis in the map "Discovery". and that MP Map is clearly Neuschwabenland. see post below.

http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/view ... hp?t=10294

The Nazis were supposed to have a moon base on the dark side of the moon..

there's a half moon in the middle, but it seems to be covering a map

hmmm... looks like another moon face to me but white.. but I could be wrong! thats why I need a clearer pic..

i guess preferably the RAW file!

Someone hook us up!

forgot to add a lil speculation :oops: :lol:

to me the circle in the center of the diagram looks like a moon, maybe something to do with the lighthouse itself? and the dials have something to do with tuning the conditions for the portal deal that shows up in EE

maybe the 52 years aspect means that the portal can only be opened every 52 years and richt went forward this far on purpose..

Going any closer makes it blurred

there at the bottom it appears to say ..52 anos

seems to be a calendar dude. dont know why else it would be saying some year or years

52 anos (with an accent mark on the N) means 52 years in Spanish. Isn't this meant to be an Aztec calendar? Didn't they speak Spanish?

thats exactly what i was getting at

i have been wondering about this so thought i would have a look into it, i did a search on google for Boreal and Austral Calendar and had a look around it led me to looking at the Abysmal Calendar the reason i say this is that it mentions Aether as the center and has the four elements around it Earth, Fire, Water and Air which each have four symbols (like the four squares which each have symbols in on the map near the heroes with the moon being Aether at the center)

Taurus ~ Earth

Leo ~ Fire

Libra ~ Aether

the Eagle ~ Water

Aquarius ~ Air

BUT this is a circle calendar, however if you look further down the page there is an image of some 'Aztec architecture' which is a drawing and has a blue square with the boxes with symbols in a lot like the map we see near our heroes. Not sure if this has anything to do with it

Read the part titled Universal Cycles and the Lives & Times of great Cultures on the following page

http://theabysmal.wordpress.com/categor ... symbolism/

mentions a few things including stuff to do with the moon and establishing aggressively against equal others etc...

not sure if this has anything to do with it but seemed like a lot of similarities

Dan

i have been wondering about this so thought i would have a look into it, i did a search on google for Boreal and Austral Calendar and had a look around it led me to looking at the Abysmal Calendar the reason i say this is that it mentions Aether as the center and has the four elements around it Earth, Fire, Water and Air which each have four symbols (like the four squares which each have symbols in on the map near the heroes with the moon being Aether at the center)

Taurus ~ Earth

Leo ~ Fire

Libra ~ Aether

the Eagle ~ Water

Aquarius ~ Air

has the four elements around it Earth, Fire, Water and Air

That just might be a tip to the "Shoot Everything" easter egg!

we've got the water, the icy water.

We've got Fire, the Hades(PaPed Olympia)

still not sure about the other stuff... maybe Earth is when you shoot george, the ground shakes...maybe it opens something for x amount of seconds?

and air... we had that with the thundergun, but we don't anymore....

any ideas?

Taurus ~ Earth

Leo ~ Fire

Libra ~ Aether

the Eagle ~ Water

Aquarius ~ Air

has the four elements around it Earth, Fire, Water and Air

That just might be a tip to the "Shoot Everything" easter egg!

we've got the water, the icy water.

We've got Fire, the Hades(PaPed Olympia)

still not sure about the other stuff... maybe Earth is when you shoot george, the ground shakes...maybe it opens something for x amount of seconds?

and air... we had that with the thundergun, but we don't anymore....

any ideas?

Hmmm this could be true!, my other idea was that it sort of looked like a map because there was scribbled lines on it pointing to other squares and notations and stuff could it be a map to aether?

anyone got any more ideas on this??