my ideas for MW3

1. Bring back the call signs and emblemsthat were in MW2. this was one of the best things about MW2. they were all creative not like the emblems I have seen in Call of Duty Black Ops. I was disappointed in the custom emblem creator in Black Ops because it was so hard to make a good one.

2.bring back online split screen like Black Ops but this time make it like fifa 11 where only one person needs xbox live to play and the other one does not need it. Call of Duty has fantastic co-op options already, but the online split screen was an excellent addition in Black Ops. I used it all the time with my friends.

3. Bring back wager matches. Wager matches were one one my favorite part about Call of Duty Black Ops. They should have a game mode that is all about throwing knives. An all sniper mode would also be welcomed.

4. Have better security online . Hackers ruined MW2 at times. it was very annoying to have the game stopped every time the host left.

5. Add in a vehicle map. Vehicles haven’t always done great in Call of Duty, but it would be nice if they had 1 map that included some type of vehicle in MW3

6. Keep a wide variety of kill streaks. CoD is all about the kill streaks and I hope they have a huge list of them like they did in MW2. The nuke was kind of annoying but it encouraged you to play one and on until you get it which was fun. I think if they disallow tactical insertions in free-for-all that the nuke could possibly be brought back.

7.Add an x-ray vision perk that lets the player see through walls. This would be a pretty nice tool when looking for campers.

8.Add a couple ways to add flair when killing someone who doesn’t suspect it. Halo Reach had assassinations, a few move in CoD would work especially well with provoking opposing teams in killcams and final killcams.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Bring back the call signs and emblemsthat were in MW2. this was one of the best things about MW2. they were all creative not like the emblems I have seen in Call of Duty Black Ops. I was disappointed in the custom emblem creator in Black Ops because it was so hard to make a good one.

2.bring back online split screen like Black Ops but this time make it like fifa 11 where only one person needs xbox live to play and the other one does not need it. Call of Duty has fantastic co-op options already, but the online split screen was an excellent addition in Black Ops. I used it all the time with my friends.

3. Bring back wager matches. Wager matches were one one my favorite part about Call of Duty Black Ops. They should have a game mode that is all about throwing knives. An all sniper mode would also be welcomed.

4. Have better security online . Hackers ruined MW2 at times. it was very annoying to have the game stopped every time the host left.

5. Add in a vehicle map. Vehicles haven’t always done great in Call of Duty, but it would be nice if they had 1 map that included some type of vehicle in MW3

6. Keep a wide variety of kill streaks. CoD is all about the kill streaks and I hope they have a huge list of them like they did in MW2. The nuke was kind of annoying but it encouraged you to play one and on until you get it which was fun. I think if they disallow tactical insertions in free-for-all that the nuke could possibly be brought back.

7.Add an x-ray vision perk that lets the player see through walls. This would be a pretty nice tool when looking for campers.

8.Add a couple ways to add flair when killing someone who doesn’t suspect it. Halo Reach had assassinations, a few move in CoD would work especially well with provoking opposing teams in killcams and final killcams.

1. The reason it was hard in black ops was because you kinda needed skill i love BO emblem editer(?)and i would love to have that back but also they can put pre-sets ones in case people cant make one or dont want to

2. yeah i want to see it back and i would love to have it where someone that doesnt have XBL/PSN mostly XBL to sign on and not worry about loosing all there unlocks plus get there own

3. i want the same wager matches were fun and i feel they should bring them back they were great and try to add more then 4 i mean there are millions of ideas out there they could use (probably half of them dumb though haha)

4. they need to do what 3Arch did and have a team dedicated to stoping hackers i know it might be hard because the infinity ward fall out but im pretty sure Activision has the money:)

5. i truthfully hate vehicals it encourages little kids to get in a tank and get killstreaks thats the only reason i hate BF:BC if they had a gametype where it was just PVP then i would buy it and play it as much as i play CoD. they could add vehical maps just make it so you cant get super powerful killstreaks in them.

6. yes i do like the killstreak costumization(?) but nuke should not make a comeback and make it so killstreaks dont stack like in BO nuke only caused camping and OMA/Noobtubes i know that want be making a comeback but i kinda wish OMA did but make it so it doesnt replenish explosives

7. wouldnt happen then people would use it to find people all the time it would be OP and there would be no way to balance it.

8. i like the special assassinations but also i dont think CoD should have it in just because it wouldnt really work they could add something along those lines but i dont want a animation it leaves you open for an easy kill plus this isnt halo haha