The Different Zombies Universes (Plus Time and Location of Each Map)

• Administrators

I have been always thinking that just because the tower is not ready in Kino doesn't mean it could be way later than during the construction time.

It was abounded after all, because zombie outbreak. So it could be during 70s-80s. Its a ghost town.

Perhaps, it's just that I have trouble thinking that the outbreak stopped progress all through the world. Because then, we'd have to question the construction of the Golden Gate Bridge and things like that, and the intel has described previous breakouts as isolated events, and I feel as though these follow suit. It would make things much less confusing, I admit that, but I.m just not sure of its likelihood.

Yeah its hard to think what are the consequences of the out breaks and how far they have spread out and have they been isolated by for example German troops. That can only be theorized at this point. Lets hope Origins gives us answers. :)

It seemed the whole battlefield was overrun it will be interesting to see what consequences it had to France. After all there was zombies under the Eiffel tower in Der Riese picture, we also know Nacht Der Untoten was the second outbreak so now we know first one was in France instead of the other 935 facilities. It very well could have been spread at least trough out the France.

It's very possible. We just don't know how many facilities they have so it's hard to say where these outbreaks originated from. Origins should answer quite a few questions.

good read, mostly agree, have a few questions/ideas though,..

if kino is in 1960's,

how then is it possible to have a radio transmission of the o4 arriving at kino in Shi No Numa,..

you know the one?

is this recording from the future? how is this possible? I not so sure,

the map must start before snn sometime, or at the sametime, but I doubt it. think this map is set in more than 1 time. but then how did the tower get there?

cotd modern time, and richtofen hands over the dg2, ending our ability to time travel

Shangri-la modern time, time traveling temple, time backwards with eclipse, im guessing to the exact moment were supposededly at der riese, there is an eclipse there 2, der riese is also the 1st we time travelled, maybe it wasn't the dg2.

moon modern time,.. marlton in nuketown while ol4 on moon,

motd ferguson states he was a guard at the prison from 33-42, so its after 1942, he didn't die that new years eve, al did, weeks later the other 3 were executed, ferguson did not die that night he lived and time moved on, mob 4 are forced to relive that night, so there frozen in time, in their new reality(hell probs), the rest of the world is not, brutus lets us know the truth,

or all time realy is frozen but when the cycle is broken time is free to move forward again, this kinda happens in die rise with richtofen being able to pull it off, so maybe motd is a taste of what a REAL CONTROLLER can do(pretty crazy stuff in that map)

I cant help but wonder if treyarch planned it all from the start, I mean if they didn't, id be willing to go as far as saying there a bit behind us in terms of the story,

things like adding the kino intro to a radio in snn when blops arrived, why?

maybe they found a hole in their original plot,..

some trearch guy "so we just throw this radio in here,.. and problem solved" then other treyarch guy goes "no, no,.. this is merely to buy us more time, so we can figure out where this story goes, before they do"

**points at codz**

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...
  • Administrators

This thread is in renovation mode!  Just a bump to get it back on people's radar.

Let me know if you need any post pruning or formatting support on any of these renovations.

I'm sure I will, so thank you very much.  I'll be sure to reach out!

This is the kind of Mind F*ckery Treyarch do to us (more like contradictory)

This is board appears in the FIVE War Room & also in the same spot in the campaign. 

Operation Cedar Falls 

"The operation began on January 8, 1967 and ended on January 28, 1967"

How is JFK still alive in 1967????

(Also @Tac, some of the images from TranZit/Green Run are missing)

I think this just proves that something like a poster can't be used as proof for when a map is set. Hint hint DIE RISE.

Well, I think that was just an easter egg anyway for when Treyarch were founded. Treyarch should've known better though if they didn't put much thought into it besides from it being an easter egg, because of course Zombie fans are gonna analyse everything, even something like that. 

• Administrators

This is board appears in the FIVE War Room & also in the same spot in the campaign. 

Operation Cedar Falls 

"The operation began on January 8, 1967 and ended on January 28, 1967"

C8EEAE28-764B-4AFF-BFCD-2AA67286B7C7-928

How is JFK still alive in 1967????

(Also @Tac, some of the images from TranZit/Green Run are missing)

I hate when Treyarch does that.  I refuse to believe there isn't a reason for it, but finding it out is what's difficult.  Damn you Treyarch.

Also, thank for the heads up.  I'll be sure to go through and clean it up.

• 5 months later...