The Different Zombies Universes (Plus Time and Location of Each Map)

November 10 1963. That would mean JFK and the rest fought the zombies a week and two days after his meeting with Mason.

Off topic, my god dam internet ain't working.... I'm on a wired connection right now but I can't play online... I've soloed every single map except for Shi No Numa, Verruckt, and Nacht Der Untoten so far... ONWARDS TO VICTORY. Or until my internet comes back on.

Ok, so I'm using my phone whilst waiting on a friend so as a result haven't read every post on this thread, but from what I have read I haven't seen anyone question the location of Shangri-la. As far as I'm aware shangri-la isn't a real location, and so to put it down as it being located in shangri-la cannot be accurate. I believe everyone can agree that its in Asia somewhere? And from the little I know of the proposed whereabouts of 'shangri-la' its considered to likely be around abouts the Himalayas, Nepal.

Sorry if this has already been picked up or someone has some good evidence to suggest I'm miles off the mark but it still has the location as that on the first post.

• Administrators

Nevermind, I am all caught up now. SOO The mission in the campaign we play as Mason in the campaign version of Ascensionis on November 17, 1963, this I know. And so the date of FIVE is what? the 19th? Sounds plausible to me.

• Administrators

Yeah it pretty much fits... so what did you want to talk about "Five" for?

Just this basically, because I need to change this section in the OP if I can get the proof I need. Does anyone have a picture of this Blackbird chart?

• Administrators

I'd get a pic but er... I don't have a cap card or anything to take a picture of it. Its a pretty obvious chart though. Its a huge blackboard on the second floor. Can't miss it.

Kk, I'll be back on tomorrow, limited internet usage at this point, sorry. :cry:

Nevermind, I have about 20 minutes. So what does this mean exactly? That JFK doesn't die via assassination in Zombies? I think you might have read the chart wrong because it doesn't make sense for them to still be discussing it 1 year later. Everything ended 6 months after October 1962 when we secretly took our missiles out of Turkey. That was the last thing wew had to do with the Crisis

• Administrators

But didn't JFK die on November 22 1963? The date on the chalkboard is November 19 1963... sooo...

Ya that's what I mean, so that means in Zombies he dies via Zombies not assassination right? I mean I doubt they got themselves out f the Pentagon and continued on like it was nothing lolololol

• Administrators

Well when everyone goes down in Five there is an electricity that surrounds all the players. Its the same electricity that surrounds the Thief when he teleports sooo... The crew got saved... by the Thief?

Do you mean the numbers or physical electricity like from teleporters? But besides that, I really can't imagine what theat means, because why would he suddenly try and save you if he's been sabotaging all game?

Well when everyone goes down in Five there is an electricity that surrounds all the players. Its the same electricity that surrounds the Thief when he teleports sooo... The crew got saved... by the Thief?

Do you mean the numbers or physical electricity like from teleporters? But besides that, I really can't imagine what theat means, because why would he suddenly try and save you if he's been sabotaging all game?

This may seem stupid to some, but maybe. The thief wants your weapons to experiment on and make them wonder weapons? He might save you because you gave him (not really gave... he stole them) your weapons to experiment on and in return he saves you.

Not the numbers. I mean like when the Thief comes and teleports you flash. Either the Thief teleported them or maybe each of them had a teleporter attached to them incase of an emergency I don't really know...just taking a shot in the dark.

Steiner not being the Thief makes me sad... The portrait theory made sense... my timetravel theory made sense... even the loading screen made fricking sense. DAMN YOU TREYARCH.

• Administrators

Not the numbers. I mean like when the Thief comes and teleports you flash. Either the Thief teleported them or maybe each of them had a teleporter attached to them incase of an emergency I don't really know...just taking a shot in the dark.

Steiner not being the Thief makes me sad... The portrait theory made sense... my timetravel theory made sense... even the loading screen made fricking sense. DAMN YOU TREYARCH.

Ya. I like the theory Shangri-La, and to Mac: I KNOW RIGHT!!

• Administrators

Yeah... and I don't think the character can be anyone in campaign because the only people in Black Ops who has blue eyes are Kravchenko and Hudson... Neither are electricians... So yeah... Group 935 scientist totally. >_>

Ugh good point. But why would a 935 scientist be in the Pentagon? Like why would they visibly have the logo on their jacket thing?

Why would any scientist in the Pentagon have those symbols? 0.o

Lol but my thought was he was losing his mind because of both Samantha and Majestic-12 so he drew these symbols to make sure he remembered who he really worked for. To read more click that sweet looking link my sig. :D

• Administrators

Lol but my thought was he was losing his mind because of both Samantha and Majestic-12 so he drew these symbols to make sure he remembered who he really worked for. To read more click that sweet looking link my sig. :D

LOLOLOL Shall we talk outbreaks?

• 2 months later...
  • Administrators

Yeah... and I don't think the character can be anyone in campaign because the only people in Black Ops who has blue eyes are Kravchenko and Hudson... Neither are electricians... So yeah... Group 935 scientist totally. >_>

Ugh good point. But why would a 935 scientist be in the Pentagon? Like why would they visibly have the logo on their jacket thing?

Same question could be asked for why there is russian writing on an electrical console on Hangar-18 :S

- Waffles

CUZ THE BITCH IS A RUSKIE!! Lol not sure why

I've been thinking the same thing. Much like the main character did in the movie Momento

• Administrators

The Thief is Illuminati and a zombie. We can assume he's German. He is a scientist. He is part of MJ12. So I think you are onto something when you say he might have gotten messed up by Sam and stuff. Overall, I just really wished we knew who he was but IDK if we have enough info :/