The Different Zombies Universes (Plus Time and Location of Each Map)

• Administrators

You know what would be epic. Everything finally gets solved, no more Sam and no more zombies. Crisis averted. Richtofen gets sent back in time to the 1940's and is killed. In his pocket is the meteor. Dr.Maxis finds it and looks at it. "I wonder what this rock can do?" :lol:

OMG that would be great, and then there are 2 richtofen's in that paradox? OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG That's EPIC!

They should totally do a cliffhanger like you said with Maxis. "Vril Generator" he says "what does this do?" black screen....the end of Zombies.

Now that I think of it...it seems that Sam's toys are controlling her according to Pareidolia and I think that if Richtofen overtakes Sam, then the toys will drive him insane and he will do something bad.

• Administrators

They should totally do a cliffhanger like you said with Maxis. "Vril Generator" he says "what does this do?" black screen....the end of Zombies.

Now that I think of it...it seems that Sam's toys are controlling her according to Pareidolia and I think that if Richtofen overtakes Sam, then the toys will drive him insane and he will do something bad.

Lol too late. he already is insane, but I get what you mean. But remember that he has toys if his own!

I'm not saying I am correct with this, but I'm sure this is accurate.

If you listen to the phones in Ascension and hit them, I've heard Fidel Castro on one, and Nixon on another. So the phones in Ascension MUST be trying to reach the Pentagon, and the ringing phones in "FIVE" are calling the guys at the Cosmodrome! So Dempsey and the crew are fighting there, while JFK and his group are fighting in the Pentagon AT THE SAME TIME! And "FIVE" takes place during the CUBAN MISSILE CRISIS! So "FIVE" and Ascension are at the SAME TIME!!!

Also, I'm sure it was confirmed that Call of the Dead takes place in March 2017.

Lol they should totally make a book on this. Preferably from Richtofens point of view... He is such an interesting person with so many sides to him.

So true man But I think they need to start revealing the story from the other characters point of view and THE WHOLE STORY of how they got in group 935 I understand we know it but I would like to go way more in depth I don't really know what to say but I know Zombies isn't over yet. And I bet after Mw3 treyarch will make the next zombies and finish up the story from there? [brains]