The Different Zombies Universes (Plus Time and Location of Each Map)

Sorry whenever I tried posting, one of you posted so I had to keep changing my post and I rushed it and its confusing.

"Edward, I know it was you." This was written by Dr.Maxis.

"Why won't it work" Also written by Maxis.

The board belongs to Maxis and nobody else. All the notes on this was written by him. In my opinion HYENA was written in reference to the Scavenger.

What I meant by the all seeing eye was they didn't tell Richtofen he was being monitored so he wouldn't feel pressured.

• Administrators

I think the Illuminate notified him that they wanted Maxis dead, and asked him to get a plan ready. That was the CoTD radio, and then he waited for the final signal to go ahead with his plan, which was the killing. I feel that he was under complete control of the Illuminati at that point

• Administrators

I kind of like that idea. It's not proven every thing went to heck after Dr.Maxis died. He could've tried to keep things under control... obviously failed though lolz

Ya, he could have told everyone that Maxis made an urgent visit to Kino to meet with Steiner

• Administrators

Ya let's see: Pernell tells Peter to find Maxis. So I would assume both are alive. He says to contain Der Riese, so that means that the crew hasn't left for SNN yet. So that puts all this POST Oct 1, 1945 but not to far after? I believe that Maxis died in the month of October because Steiner defects to Russia on the 29th, so maybe he knew Maxis died, and found no reason to try and stay.

To Mac: He was lured into Richtofen, remember that.

Hmm yes... I wonder if there are any references to Shangri La in Der Riese... probably not but maybe.

Just a thought here but I think in the next treyarch game they should go all out with the maps. Go into the supernatural side with the maps. I'm talking Moon, Aether, and HELL! :twisted:

• Administrators

Hmm yes... I wonder if there are any references to Shangri La in Der Riese... probably not but maybe.

Just a thought here but I think in the next treyarch game they should go all out with the maps. Go into the supernatural side with the maps. I'm talking Moon, Aether, and HELL! :twisted:

And Agartha! But that would be REALLY cool. So Maxis and Sam are sent to Aether in.... wait. How did we even find out what Aether was? I know there is a note that says Aether, but how did we connect that it was between teleporter and mainframe? What proof is there of that?

• Administrators

Sadly that is true, we have the general knowledge of everything and we kind of know what will happen. But I think there are too many loopholes for them to stop, I think that it's all done after next 3arc game. They will wrap up the thief, peter, and do the whole story.

Wait so because it says Aether on a note on the wall next to each teleporter? THAT'S how we concluded what it was? Is there anything that specifies on Aether besides THAT note?

• Administrators

I don't believe so but after research it does make sense *half smile*

:P Sorry it just baffles me that that's all it took to get that conclusion. I'm not doubting the end product, I was wanna understand how we got there.

What else to talk about?

• Administrators

How do you personally think its going to end? Will Richtofen rule the world? Will Sam get her revenge? Will Takeo make Richtofen pay? Will the crew stop Richtofen?

Great question. I think that Takeo will find a way to Aether and kill Richtofen, and the crew then controls everything

You know what would be epic. Everything finally gets solved, no more Sam and no more zombies. Crisis averted. Richtofen gets sent back in time to the 1940's and is killed. In his pocket is the meteor. Dr.Maxis finds it and looks at it. "I wonder what this rock can do?" :lol: