The Different Zombies Universes (Plus Time and Location of Each Map)

6. (LOW PRIORITY) Analysis of the rumored Die Glocke device (heretofore known as "The Bell") purported to be anything from an anti-gravity propulsion system to a time machine. Nothing as yet can be confirmed; however a statement from Agency case officer Chase Rettland details his interrogation of a low-level research assistant who claims he saw a "mirrored device that allowed the viewing of images from the past." The subject of interrogation died of unknown causes shortly after providing his statement.

Analysis of the operational intelligence has shown that the Gorki-Korolev Medical (GKM) Company based in Prague is being used to funnel the Soviet chemical weapon NOVA 6 into North Vietnam and Laos using commercial cargo planes. We believe GKM to be the front company that supplied the NOVA 6 to suspected agents within U.S. borders.

GKM is registered to one PAVEL GORKI, a cousin of Colonel Lev Kravchenko. The team is constructing a profile on Gorki, but we have confirmed that, following the end of WW2, he was involved in the massacre at Der Riese and the resulting standoff with American forces.

6. (LOW PRIORITY) Analysis of the rumored Die Glocke device (heretofore known as "The Bell") purported to be anything from an anti-gravity propulsion system to a time machine. Nothing as yet can be confirmed; however a statement from Agency case officer Chase Rettland details his interrogation of a low-level research assistant who claims he saw a "mirrored device that allowed the viewing of images from the past." The subject of interrogation died of unknown causes shortly after providing his statement.

Analysis of the operational intelligence has shown that the Gorki-Korolev Medical (GKM) Company based in Prague is being used to funnel the Soviet chemical weapon NOVA 6 into North Vietnam and Laos using commercial cargo planes. We believe GKM to be the front company that supplied the NOVA 6 to suspected agents within U.S. borders.

GKM is registered to one PAVEL GORKI, a cousin of Colonel Lev Kravchenko. The team is constructing a profile on Gorki, but we have confirmed that, following the end of WW2, he was involved in the massacre at Der Riese and the resulting standoff with American forces.

Oh man I am sooo stupid, sorry about that. Okay, you win. But I still think that the massacre, the standoff, and the outbreak occur roughly around the same time.

• Administrators

I feel like I may have missed all of that, so this may sound dumb, but I just don't think the massacre is the outbreak, I think it is the standoff. Regardless, I doesn't really effect the time/place of the map all that much. I think we should talk FIVE and that revelation of it being that 3 day span.

I feel like I may have missed all of that, so this may sound dumb, but I just don't think the massacre is the outbreak, I think it is the standoff. Regardless, I doesn't really effect the time/place of the map all that much. I think we should talk FIVE and that revelation of it being that 3 day span.

First off, the intel says the standoff happened AFTER the massacre. Still, the Outbreak probably occurred sometime around then.

Second, with five, I still have to just wonder how they managed to replenish employees so fast.

What do you mean replenish employees?

Lol, practically all of the employees at the pentagon must have been infected, because there is literally no one but our political figures there, so how did they manage to hire god knows how many employees in a matter of 3ish days.

Lol, just like there are millions of Nazis at Kino der Toten? No no, the sheer number of Zombies is a gameplay mechanic.

Well, you have a point there. But still, there's got to be a large number of zombies anyways.

• Administrators

Edits made:

- I changed Nacht Der Untoten's time period from "Late October, Early November of 1945" to "In the last half of 1945."

- I deleted the idea regarding the VW Bug as I was proven wrong a few pages that it was not actually a VW Bug.

- Did a mass update on confirming the time of FIVE and Ascension

- Changed the wording a bit on Shangri-La's time

I feel like this thread is very ugly to look at, the style isn't really flowing and stuff, so I am going to try and mess with it a bit. I am going to make a banner for each map to separate it a bit better, but I would some suggestions please for things to update aesthetically :D

• Administrators

Cool. I think you need to remove the part though for Ascension's time with Richtofen's books being everywhere. Pretty much any map that has books has Richtofen's books.

That is very true actually, I will do that now.

People are so stupif when it comes to the order of these maps- They occur in the order they are released in, with perhaps the exception of Nacht because no-one can be certain with Nacht.

Proof:

Verrukt- Must occur a while before Shi-No Numa because Dempsey is captured in Verrukt and replaces the mexican test subject Richtofen had.

Shi-No Numa- Must occur before Der Riese because the characters are familiar with each other and other aspects of zombies in Der Riese i.e. Hellhounds, Taste of Perks etc.

Der Riese- Obviously occurs before Kino as the Wunderwaffe overloads the teleporter at Der Riese and sends the grouo there, confirmed by the radio in BO Shi-No Numa.

Kino-Must occur before Ascension as the grouo aren't there yet and have only just teleported into the future, confirmed by Richtofen's opening speech for this map when playing solo/split-screen.

Ascension and FIVE- Confirmed by Treyarch to take place at the same time, and most likely occurs before JFK's assasination on the 22nd of November 1963.

CoTD- Confirmed to take place after Ascension for two reasons:

A) Demspey saya that it was Gersch's fault they were teleported again and even further into the future.

B) The four playable characters on this map suggest the map takes place in 2011.

Shangri-La- Confirmed to take place after COTD as Richtofen has the golden rod and the four sometimes comment on being grateful for escaping the cloaet they were trapped in as part of the major easter egg of CoTD.

Moon- Confirmed to take place after Shangri-La as Richtofen has the focussing stone acquired during SL and the Vril Generator from CoTD.

So there you go.

• Administrators

You are right, some people are very "stupif" and stuff. I agree with most all you said, but I would like you to please point out to me where in my OP (Original Post) I say that they do not happen in the order of which they occur.

I meant stupid obviously :P

And I didn't mean you were, I was talking about the people on like Youtube videos and stuff, who say things like "I think Shagri-La takes place before Ascension".

I mean, i'm all for theories and stuff, but now when it's so bltantly not true that's all.