Map Pack 3 Possibility

Some people thought of having five zombie maps in map pack 3. If that were possible i think that four of the zombie maps should be the W@W maps and the fifth (Paradise?) with it as well. I mean MW3 is coming and Treyarch should let us be able to play them again. What do you think?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some people thought of having five zombie maps in map pack 3. If that were possible i think that four of the zombie maps should be the W@W maps and the fifth (Paradise?) with it as well. I mean MW3 is coming and Treyarch should let us be able to play them again. What do you think?

The classic maps kinda sucked (BO versions of course).. plus, some people already have them, wouldn't be worth the money for them. I'd settle for 2 new maps and 3 mp maps.

The classic maps kinda sucked (BO versions of course).. plus, some people already have them, wouldn't be worth the money for them. I'd settle for 2 new maps and 3 mp maps.

Don't you know that the BO versions have the modern weapons (Wunderwaffe still in Shi no Numa and Der Riese :D ). Plus Nacht der Untoten has the Thundergun and Verruckt has the Winter's Howl :shock: .

Oh and also...

You guys do know that zombie maps take way longer to make then mp maps, right?

Actually Treyarch just uses Multiplayer maps, edit them, then just make zombie spawn points.

Actually Treyarch just uses Multiplayer maps, edit them, then just make zombie spawn points.

... seriously?

i really dont mean to flame but seriously

were is the multi-player map for

kino

COTD

each map has a story behind it, radios, character quotes, boss/boss round ect.

even multi-player maps that are used are largely edited like in ascension,der reise, shi no numa,

some multi-player maps are just edited campaign levels to but a lot of work goes into both just i think there is defiantly more put in to zombie maps

Don't you know that the BO versions have the modern weapons (Wunderwaffe still in Shi no Numa and Der Riese :D ). Plus Nacht der Untoten has the Thundergun and Verruckt has the Winter's Howl :shock: .

Modern weapons suck. The thundergun and winter's howl just doesn't belong, and neither do the 4 old characters.

Oh and also...

You guys do know that zombie maps take way longer to make then mp maps, right?

Ok, for your first comment, "DON'T YOU KNOW. . . " that people bought the Hardened and Prestige Editions because they wanted more out of buying Black Ops, including the classic zombie maps? Don't you know that people could already have them?

A better suggestion would have been to sell the classic maps separately. Weird how Activision is not taking advantage of that.

For your second comment, that is correct but only for the first two zombie maps. They were basically identical to their multiplayer counterparts. If Treyarch, scratch that, if Activison wants Treyarch to release more maps, then they would have told them months ago ahead of time. We could only wish that Map Pack 3 has more zombie maps.

Personally, I would have wanted Black Ops to start with the zombie maps that we see in Der Riese to lead us from one timeline to another. So we would have seen Kino as a map, along with two others that would be near the lighthouse, and near the Eiffel Tower. That should have been done.

Look Kino and Five were made for the game as new Zombie maps, for the Black Ops Zombie mode. Ascension the first DLC map, was based off of Launch. Take a look for yourself. So I do believe treyarch just adds zombie spawn points, with some differences, traps and wall weapons, but all with the same level structure, Call of the Dead has scenery almost Identical to Discovery on the first DLC. Just a boat, and a lighthouse added.(On discovery a boat can be seen sunk in the ocean).

Just my opinion. And thats why Kino and Five don't really have a base...

...but mmm the labs in "Five" were in Campaign (Rebirth) so yeah.