IDEA!!!

K so I looked around for a while, and I saw the "Richtofen goes to space" thread (or something along the lines of that).

So good ideas, sounds plausible...

Anyways... In Call of the Dead doesn't Ricky say (after you get the golden rod) "now I just need one more part." ?

So... the americans are also experimenting with aircraft etc etc. So, maybe the next part he needs is at Area51, question mark

Also since hes going to space maybe he may as well make a pitstop where 115 is quite abundant.

Pit stop? In space? Yes the motherfucking moon.

Why he would start there? Fuck if I know, maybe he has some wierd fetish for outerspace zombies.

peace

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

K so I looked around for a while, and I saw the "Richtofen goes to space" thread (or something along the lines of that).

So good ideas, sounds plausible...

Anyways... In Call of the Dead doesn't Ricky say (after you get the golden rod) "now I just need one more part." ?

So... the americans are also experimenting with aircraft etc etc. So, maybe the next part he needs is at Area51, question mark

Also since hes going to space maybe he may as well make a pitstop where 115 is quite abundant.

Pit stop? In space? Yes the motherfucking moon.

Why he would start there? Fuck if I know, maybe he has some wierd fetish for outerspace zombies.

peace

Why does eveyone want a space map? I can only hope he isn't doing this... I'm not a fan of space stuff.

• Administrators

Do you mind possibly toning down the language in posts? And personally, I haven't known Area 51 or the Moon to have temples and ferns. I think Area 51 will be amap eventually, but not this time around.

Do you mind possibly toning down the language in posts? And personally, I haven't known Area 51 or the Moon to have temples and ferns. I think Area 51 will be amap eventually, but not this time around.

I'm not retarded I know the moon doesn't have ferns lol I'm saying for like map pack 47 (no but really maybe a map in the next treyarch game)

And just for you

• Administrators

I'm not retarded I know the moon doesn't have ferns lol I'm saying for like map pack 47 (no but really maybe a map in the next treyarch game)

And just for you

Lol thank you, and I would be shell-shocked if the next game didn't have Area 51, unless all the other maps were large to the story, filled in current gaps, and added some more cool storyline info.

And just for you

Lol thank you, and I would be shell-shocked if the next game didn't have Area 51, unless all the other maps were large to the story, filled in current gaps, and added some more cool storyline info.

Agreed!
  • 1 month later...