Map pack sucker punch (maybe)

JFTA01

Im getting this feeling that treyarch might be throwing us through a loop and the fern might be potted or decorative in front of some place? No evidence to support this, but it sounds to me like something they might do just so we cant anticipate everything about the next map

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont bother with any form of punctuation other than periods or commas of typical forum formatting like quoting other posts because I post from my phone. And I did realize my big grammar mistake in this post but the "edit" button always gives me an error.

Its just come to my attention that on "zoo" there are posters of an elephant holding a bottle of vodka with its trunk. One such poster is to the immediate right of the spetsnaz spawn. (Goes with the get vodka part of the easter egg when you hear the elephant noises) Zoo also has plants like the one in the call of the dead loading screen.