User Menu

Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Forum Menu

More Staff Online

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Tac

Transcripts of EVERYTHING Zombies (Radios, Quotes, Ciphers, etc.)

Donor

I personally love to know what the other characters say and to read through them, miscellaneous quotes or not. Maybe you can put them underneath the story quotes, but in another spoiler. This because they take up a lot of space, seeing as the miscellaneous quotes all run about 9 pages long. At least on The Giant they do, but I figure that isn't much different on other maps. I'll also put them all between quotation marks from now on! I also forgot in the last post, but I also saw some of the quotes you put in are the censored versions, do you have any preference for censored or uncensored?

Donor

We can definitely try to work something out, the big thing is making sure the thread isn't too big to really edit. I ran into this last night where the post was just so big that I had to break it into two (where it's at now), so we'll have to be wary of that. I still don't know what's taking up the space, whether it be the abundance of text or minimal (but sizeable) images. We'll just have to keep an eye out.

When I was younger and working on this thread I kept out the uncensored, but now I don't care and will just put both so people can get full context.

I could do the Great Leap Forward quotes.

And I can quote the trailer of NDU like you did with verrückt. From Treyarchs NDU trailer:

And at 1:03, does that soldier say "Dempsey"? I thought Dempsey was part of the Verrückt crew, and not of the NDU crew.

Donor

@Tac I uploaded the word document to puush, and the link to it lets you download it. Maybe that's a solution for the post? 

Donor

So because editing the post when it was so large was a pain, I should also note that I split the posts into two (the second post is the first reply to the thread). It will make life much easier on me.

@anonymous Both of those would be very helpful, thank you. At 1:03, he says "Behind you, get cover!"

@Steelie Perhaps, that may be it. But if possible, I don't want anyone downloading anything. If we can have it display in their browser, I think that would be best. Any ideas on how to achieve that?

Donor

@Tac Maybe via Google Drive or Onedrive then? Because you can get a shareable link, and people won't be able to download it, only to view it(although they can select and thus copy parts of it). I can also upload PDF files to Puush, but then people can still download it if they want to. It's also possible to convert them to PNG's, but that gives you one PNG per page, and the documents are very large, I think they'll end up in around 40 pages per map. So I guess that if we're going to do that that we'll just have to make one giant PNG collage so to speak, and upload that. But I think the PNG file would get really, really big. Those are pretty much all the things I can think of.

Edit: I mean one collage PNG per character

It's strange that there are no radio/TV messages found in Buried, I'm almost sure there is still something there. And I also think there are still unfound ciphers in TranZit and Die Rise. The only things found there are those TV's

Donor

Gorod Krovi intro:

*bright flash of light in the air that turns to a portal, with Tank, Takeo, Nikolai, Edward, and Peter all falling out (Peter being seemingly unconscious)*

*small dingy, lifesaver, and half of a palm tree fall with them*

Takeo Masaki: “This was part of your plan, Richtofen?”

Dr. Edward Richtofen: “Not exactly!”

*blood vials on all characters are shown*

Tank Dempsey: “There he is, he’s got a parachute!”

*Tank, Takeo, Nikolai, and Edward each grab a limb of Peter’s*

Nikolai Belinski: “Pull the reserve!”

*Peter’s parachute gets pulled, but through the clouds comes a dragon*

*Dragon flies back down to Stalingrad city, where Nikolai 1.0 is drinking vodka in a mech suit and shooting the dragon and zombies*

*Nikolai 1.0 takes a drink of vodka and during that, Tank, Takeo, Nikolai, and Edward land near him*

*Nikolai 1.0 begins shooting at them (Peter nowhere to be seen) until the dragon picks him up and slams him through a wall*

*The four get off the ground and run*

Donor

You're missing two Origins ciphers: