User Menu

Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Forum Menu

More Staff Online

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Tac

Transcripts of EVERYTHING Zombies (Radios, Quotes, Ciphers, etc.)

Donor

I personally love to know what the other characters say and to read through them, miscellaneous quotes or not. Maybe you can put them underneath the story quotes, but in another spoiler. This because they take up a lot of space, seeing as the miscellaneous quotes all run about 9 pages long. At least on The Giant they do, but I figure that isn't much different on other maps. I'll also put them all between quotation marks from now on! I also forgot in the last post, but I also saw some of the quotes you put in are the censored versions, do you have any preference for censored or uncensored?

Donor

We can definitely try to work something out, the big thing is making sure the thread isn't too big to really edit. I ran into this last night where the post was just so big that I had to break it into two (where it's at now), so we'll have to be wary of that. I still don't know what's taking up the space, whether it be the abundance of text or minimal (but sizeable) images. We'll just have to keep an eye out.

When I was younger and working on this thread I kept out the uncensored, but now I don't care and will just put both so people can get full context.

I could do the Great Leap Forward quotes.

And I can quote the trailer of NDU like you did with verrückt. From Treyarchs NDU trailer:

And at 1:03, does that soldier say "Dempsey"? I thought Dempsey was part of the Verrückt crew, and not of the NDU crew.

Donor

@Tac I uploaded the word document to puush, and the link to it lets you download it. Maybe that's a solution for the post? 

Donor

So because editing the post when it was so large was a pain, I should also note that I split the posts into two (the second post is the first reply to the thread). It will make life much easier on me.

@anonymous Both of those would be very helpful, thank you. At 1:03, he says "Behind you, get cover!"

@Steelie Perhaps, that may be it. But if possible, I don't want anyone downloading anything. If we can have it display in their browser, I think that would be best. Any ideas on how to achieve that?

Donor

@Tac Maybe via Google Drive or Onedrive then? Because you can get a shareable link, and people won't be able to download it, only to view it(although they can select and thus copy parts of it). I can also upload PDF files to Puush, but then people can still download it if they want to. It's also possible to convert them to PNG's, but that gives you one PNG per page, and the documents are very large, I think they'll end up in around 40 pages per map. So I guess that if we're going to do that that we'll just have to make one giant PNG collage so to speak, and upload that. But I think the PNG file would get really, really big. Those are pretty much all the things I can think of.

Edit: I mean one collage PNG per character

It's strange that there are no radio/TV messages found in Buried, I'm almost sure there is still something there. And I also think there are still unfound ciphers in TranZit and Die Rise. The only things found there are those TV's

Donor

Gorod Krovi intro:

*bright flash of light in the air that turns to a portal, with Tank, Takeo, Nikolai, Edward, and Peter all falling out (Peter being seemingly unconscious)*

*small dingy, lifesaver, and half of a palm tree fall with them*

Takeo Masaki: “This was part of your plan, Richtofen?”

Dr. Edward Richtofen: “Not exactly!”

*blood vials on all characters are shown*

Tank Dempsey: “There he is, he’s got a parachute!”

*Tank, Takeo, Nikolai, and Edward each grab a limb of Peter’s*

Nikolai Belinski: “Pull the reserve!”

*Peter’s parachute gets pulled, but through the clouds comes a dragon*

*Dragon flies back down to Stalingrad city, where Nikolai 1.0 is drinking vodka in a mech suit and shooting the dragon and zombies*

*Nikolai 1.0 takes a drink of vodka and during that, Tank, Takeo, Nikolai, and Edward land near him*

*Nikolai 1.0 begins shooting at them (Peter nowhere to be seen) until the dragon picks him up and slams him through a wall*

*The four get off the ground and run*

Donor

You're missing two Origins ciphers:

I know nobody asked for this but here are Richtofen and Maxis' quotes from the maps Tranzit, Die Rise and Buried. It are solely the quotes you hear when following each of their quests, excluding Richtofen's announcer quotes and each of their quotes you hear when you follow the other's quest. Got some interesting story-related things in it and I also like the way how Richtofen seems to have got attached to Samuel. In Tranzit, the very beginning, he talks relatively objectively to him, probably treating him like any other survivor, but during the other maps and espessially in Buried, you see he really is amazed and glad to speak to Samuel again. He is surprised when Samuel gets disturbed upon seeing the bodies of Marlton and Misty since Richtofen knew Samuel wasn't close with them, and Richtofen genuinely seems to not being able to handle it to be ignored by his "friend" Samuel in Buried (while in Tranzit he merely reacts angry).

Just so we have a database containing all these quotes :)

Tranzit

Richtofen

"Ah! Good job! Wonderful! You've done well, my friend, but this is not a sprint. This is a marathon. Of your group, you are the only one who seems to be able to hear me, so you must convince your deaf friends to heat up the obelisk! Setting a puny fire will not be enough; it must reach an extreme temperature. Now, if only you knew how to build a portable engine of some sort which might grow very hot. Hm... some sort of jet engine with an afterburner? Oh what, you do? Oh goody goody. So, why are you still standing here listening to the voices in your head? Get to it schweinhund or Maxis will kill you all!"

"Oh, that is the last piece! Now you have everything you need to build the jet engine. Quickly!"

"Excellent! Your skills are superb. Now get this thing to the obelisk! We must hurry for Maxis is a busy little beaver, and the dam he built will kill you all! Trust me!"

"Ah, this is good. You have accomplished much. But to activate the computer you must have the little NavCard-thingy, which plugs into the computer-thingy. Don't worry your little brain about what it does or how it works. Just go find it!"

"Yeah! Yeah! Jawohl! It's so hot that it's burning up! Oh! Sexy! Sexy!"

"Now we need the 115, and the only place to get that is from the flesh. The flesh! You must wrest the 115 from the undead by killing them, and, boy, do you need a bunch of it. Get busy!"

"That is a large group of Armee Untoten. Now lure them to the obelisk. Then make them ka-boom!"

"Yeah! Yeah! I can feel the tingling in my toesies!"

"Oh wunderschön, but now too much power is flowing into the obelisk. You must reduce the incoming power by a factor of four!"

"Yeah, yeah, you did it! Soon this beautiful planet will be healed once more, and the flesh will cover the Earth! [Gasps] What a glorious day that will be for you! You will be the hero that has saved all of the Earth, for me to play with! [Laughs]"

Maxis

"What has occurred cannot be undone. However, I realize the calculations were made in haste and could potentially threaten the entire globe. That was not the intent. I considered a possible Plan B should this occur, and this plan would consist of creating global polarization devices that would [static]. It appears I have difficulty speaking. [Static] devices with the power [static] shut the power [static] me."

"You! You are not one of those foul creatures! Excellent. I have been searching for decades. Listen now. What I have to say is of the utmost importance to mankind. If you would see this planet free from the curse of these wretched, undead creatures and the monstrous evil which controls them, then you must obey my every command. I cannot effect this good change, yet. You must be my hands. Only you can stop that awful worm, Richtofen."

"That's it! Now, complete the device. Do it!"

"Excellent! You have freed it! But now, you must turn off the power. An active power grid will disrupt all communications between us and make it impossible to accomplish the mission I have for you. Shut down the power."

"Yes, outstanding. Now we can continue our other tasks."

"Kill the creature! Kill it now, so we can capture its essence!"

"Yes! The spire is online. Now, if the other sites can only be likewise empowered, then perhaps there is still a chance to complete that which was begun so many years ago. Your help has been invaluable. Farewell."

Die Rise

Richtofen

"Vital energy flows for all things, living or dead. My ability to manipulate these walls is fragile and limited. That is why I need your help. [laughs] Dummkopf!"

"We must neutralize any errant energy fields in order to prevent Maxis from enacting his plan. Take whatever action is necessary to ensure that the sources do not fall under his control, [laughs] if you can find them!"

"Yes! The energy fields are growing, but further manipulation is need before we achieve… ah… control."

"The balls! It's all about the balls! You must purge their energy before Maxis interferes! Perhaps a rapid liquidification will suffice, yeah? Then do it!"

"Yeah! Make those balls wet, you whore! More! Keep going, oh [mutters to self]."

"Oh, that was good. Maxis will no longer be able to get his filthy hands on those balls, those, oh, so wet balls. Now, the real fun can begin."

"Oh, look at you. So clever. The machine can automate the undead's destruction."

"Keep going! More machines are needed."

"[Laughs] I'm so excited. And so pleased. Keep going."

"Oh, I love it when we plan and come together… What were we doing?"

"Only with your combined power we can control the Tower."

“The spire, it needs the energy of the undead. We must find a way to make our blood sacrifice.”

"Look at them go!"

"More blood! More blood!"

"Holding back! Holding back! We're so close. We're so close. We're so close. [Laughs] I can feel it! Only with your combined energy can we fully control the tower. You need a conduit for the electrical energy contained within your living flesh. Any ideas? Oh, I know. How about those electric, knuckle-punchy things?"

"Good work, Samuel. Look to the dragon. The energy flows! Oh how it flows on my face."

"Keep your ears open, Samuel Stuhlinger. You will hear me, again… again… again… again… [Laughs] That's the echo effect. I'm still here."

"Sometimes my pretties need help: Attack!"

“The spire, it’s so beautiful. Und it is mine! It’s all mi-ours!, I mean it’s all ours.”

“Who knows where? Who knows when? That’s why it’s so fun ya?”

“Here zombie let me help you.”

“There is much to do, you must listen only to me, Sammy boy! [Laughs]”

“Ok, you seem new to this or at least you seem a bit nervous, no? Ok, tell you what. I will keep my pretties from overwhelming you too much, so….relax!”

“Pick up the zombie, put down the zombie. It’s hard!”

“Hmm let’s see. Ahh, I can help you up and over pretty one, this is how she did it. I always knew she was cheating!”

“Ah, joyous news my kind helper, the first spire has now been activated! Together we will thwart Maxis once and for all!”

Maxis

“Without the control of the first spire, my communications are increasingly fragmented.”

“Do not lose faith. Do not listen to the word of others, less you face eternal damnation.”

“Form a stand, charge in hand. Only then will the spire be ours.”

"The energy fields are no longer disrupting my communication via electrical devices. You will hear me, and you should listen."

"You will need the weapon you hold in due time. Make sure you guard it with your life."

"The alignment has begun. You are on the right path. Please, continue. You must trigger the symbols in the correct order, an order that only trial and error will reveal."

"Excellent! The energy fields are changing, transforming, flowing. Ah, you are on the right path. You must look for objects of steel. With the appropriate weapon, their energy fields can be manipulated."

“The spire must be energized with fire and light. Create a field with which to bind it.”

“You must keep going, the spire of it’s energy.”

"It is working! The sphere has relocated! Now, one more must be found."

"The energy within the spheres is in flux. Fear not, we will need them in due course. Now, find the enlightened one. A blood sacrifice alone is not enough. Reincarnation is key."

"The regenerative powers of that device are vital to our success. Ensure you do not lose it!"

"Yes, yes! Keep going. More blood!"

"Reincarnation will reveal the way forward."

"Ah, yes! Do you see? The energy of their broken souls has been released! Their energy fields remain in flux. Matter must be transformed before it can be contained. The Spire must be energized as fire and light. Create a field with which to bind it."

"You must keep going! The Spire awaits energy!"

"It must be flanked by fire and light."

"It is working! We are near our goal. Four must stand, charge in hand. Only then will the Spire be ours."

"Excellent work, humans. Your allegiance brings us one step closer to our goal."

"You have taken an important step. The Spire has been activated. Now, you must locate and activate the others, if we are to prevent Richtofen's plans from reaching fruition."

Buried

Richtofen

"Samuel? Samuel Stuhlinger? Calm yourself, Samuel. We're all friends here, are we not?"

"We have no time for such petty rivalries, mein freund. I fear Maxis may manipulate your companions into following his orders. He can be a very convincing liar! I know this first-hand. For now you must focus on only gaining control of the tower above ground. It is more important than you can possibly imagine!"

"The components necessary to build an energy conduit to power the tower can only source from this location. When you find them, you must ensure they are not used to help Maxis!"

"Ah, perfect! A guillotine! Find and bring the parts to this location! Together we will thwart Maxis! Don't worry, we won't actually need to cut off his head. I was talking metaphorically. Also, decapitations can follow if time permits."

"Wonderful! You have done so well, but we are not finished yet. Listen for my helpful advice. I can only apologize if it seems cryptic. I cannot see so well from here."

"Oh look, just what we're looking for, well almost. They need a little bit more [noise] before they can serve our needs. Find the right tool, Samuel, but find it quickly. Your allies might yet choose to follow Maxis!"

"[Laughs] Look at that! That's perfect. It's bigger and better! Find the others. Repeat the process."

"There should be a little light somewhere floating around. Perhaps some poltergeist residing within?"

"Pick up the Lantern. I'm sure it is harmless enough. [Laughs]"

"Departed souls leave residual energy in their wake. This energy must be used to fuel the Lantern."

"Listen carefully, mein freund. Now the Lantern is full of them. Juicy ghost juiciness. Ohhh… You must use its power to show you the way. So sorry. I'm being cryptic again. Basically, I'm telling you to go shine its light on stuff."

"All this talk of energy, it's so vague, yeah? [Laughs] It's best not to worry about it! Just think of the bigs ones, positive and negative, north and south, light and dark, good and evil! [Laughs and cries] Anyway, cheer up. It's all good. You just need to smear the right area with some fresh zombie blood. So fresh!"

"Maxis calls it a wisp. It's really just a ball of life that's imprisoned in this place for all eternity! [Pauses] Probably best not to dwell about what it really is. It will make you so sad…"

"Kill it! Kill it now! I want its energy! I must have its energy!"

"Okay, Samuel, I don't want to get you upset or worried, but it seems that somewhere along the way, we accidentally tore a tincy-wincy hole in the fabric of time and space. Like I said, it's nothing to worry about, but you need to cross your own timeline in order to put things right. Just detonate a Time Bomb next to the guillotine and everything will be hunky-dory."

"Welcome to your future. Now go and find the switch. Ironically enough we do not have much time."

"Now, Samuel. Search their cold, dead bodies."

"It shouldn't be too upsetting. I know you weren't close."

"Oh yeah, maybe I should have warned you about that. Now don't get upset, Sammy boy. We're going to put things right."

"So many puzzles, so many games. Where do they come from, oh? [Makes a ghost noise] That's a ghost... Maxis does this all the time, you know. You're not the first. He will push you as far as he can, following his own ridiculous rules, only to cast you aside like used tissues. I won't do that to you, Samuel Stuhlinger. I like you too much! Now be a good boy and run along to the maze."

"I'm sure now that it's just a simple matter of flicking the switches in the correct order."

"Ah, I'm so proud of you! We're inching ever closer to our goal. Many inches of inching. Oh, have you ever wanted something so hard that you think you're going to burst if you don't get it? Well today, all our wishes are going to come true. Just take all your hard-earned pennies along to the fountain."

"Now, throw your pennies into the fountain, and we get to play a fun, little game. [Laughs] Move quickly, my little cowboy. Hee-ya! You must shoot all the targets!"

"Every tower has been activated, just as I planned. We can finally begin our endgame!"

Maxis

"Attention my corporeal friends. You can hear me, yes? Our journey reaches ever closer to its conclusion. This location represents the final piece of a puzzle beyond the comprehension of your mortal minds. With your help, we will heal the Earth. Energy from the Aether is at its strongest this close to the Rift. You must harness this energy in order to power the tower seen from this vantage point. In order to achieve our goal, you must venture beneath the surface. I will endeavor to monitor and advise on your progress. But you must remain vigilant! Richtofen will stop at nothing to achieve his psychotic goals."

"My communications are more fractured below ground. It is essential that you find the parts needed capable of delivering the power needed to the tower above ground."

"You must follow my instructions without further delay. Please, continue."

"Great! These gallows are placed in the optimal location. Find the necessary parts and bring them here."

"Excellent! Continue at pace."

"Two more components are required. Ensure that they are not used to further Richtofen's nefarious goals."

"The structure is almost complete. You are brave warriors, my friends. Perhaps braver than those that walked this road before you."

"These devices, embedded in the earth, they amplify and project energy. We cannot allow Richtofen to exploit their power. For them to be destroyed, you must find a device with the ability to project a powerful sonic blast."

"Continue to find and destroy each Amplifier."

"I am most pleased to see that the Amplifiers are destroyed. You must capture the wayward spirit of the lantern. It's power is key to achieve our mission. Brute force will be required to bring it within reach."

"Good! Now you must secure the Lantern to ensure that it is not used to advance Richtofen's plans."

"The Lantern is a vessel for energy, the energy contained within all matter. You must find a method to manipulate the power of the undead. Their energy will provide vital fuel for the Lantern. Lest you feel corruption from the errant energy, you may need help from a soul already bound to this realm."

"You must ensure the Lantern is safe from harm. The energy within is essential to exposing the spirits of those who came before you. Their wisdom will show you the way."

"While some failed to complete this task, the others left clues for those who follow. Only a burst of electricity will have the brute force necessary to release the energy bound to this realm."

"Follow the Wisp. He will show you the way."

"The Wisp's life force has been exhausted, but further energy is required. I had hoped it would not come to this, but it appears we must manipulate time itself in order to supply sufficient energy to the tower. There is a device that will allow you to make a point in time that you can return to when you choose. This may prove to be the only method for extracting sufficient energy from the Wisp."

"Now that the structure has power, we need only to direct its energy towards the surface. There is a rudimentary control grid somewhere in this cursed place, perhaps a remnant of its twisted past."

"You must proceed to the fountain for the final chain of events in motion. This is it! Sufficient payment will initiate a final challenge! Quickly, the targets must be destroyed!"

"Yeah! The towers are all under my control! It's time to begin the purge!"