User Menu

Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Forum Menu

More Staff Online

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Tac

Transcripts of EVERYTHING Zombies (Radios, Quotes, Ciphers, etc.)

Off Topic - "Smithsonian" keeps popping up in a lot of my research. There's some interesting things that relate to them. Keep an eye out for it.

Donor

Intro from Great Leap Forward has been scripted and added.

Donor

I've added the Wii radio from Black Ops, I have issues with scripting in the bottom two lines of the bottom two paragraphs. Any help is appreciated!

Donor

Added 5 new radios, these are all of them I believe.

Donor

I've added the journal entry by Al, thanks to FatedTitan for sending it to me. More to come as the map releases! :)

Listen to the audio clip that LiamFTWinter uploaded...

Sounds like an audio recording about this escape plan playing out, and pinpoints the events on the date of New Years Eve, 1933.

- Mix

Donor

I'd heard of the radio, but hadn't been able to find it so thank you a ton!

Donor

Does anyone have suggestions on how to make this thread better?

Donor

So you think I should basically type it all out in a more pleasing font, take a picture with the same color background and post it like that instead of the quotes like it is now?

Donor

Added Maxis's diary

Donor

Added the Resolution 1295 cutscene, also am about 10 characters from my limit on that post haha

Added the Resolution 1295 cutscene, also am about 10 characters from my limit on that post haha

This might seem rude, but it's for the benefit of the thread.

You could ask AvengeLullaby (who has the 2nd post) if they mind if their comment was removed/deleted, that way you can include future quotes into your second post Tac. this would give you a massive amount of space to do whatever updates to the thread.

You could also remove your signature from the original post so that it flows into the second post?

Donor

This might seem rude, but it's for the benefit of the thread.

You could ask AvengeLullaby (who has the 2nd post) if they mind if their comment was removed/deleted, that way you can include future quotes into your second post Tac. this would give you a massive amount of space to do whatever updates to the thread.

You could also remove your signature from the original post so that it flows into the second post?

Good thinking on the signature. I sent her a message and she said it would be fine, now I'm just waiting on a mod to delete it and we'll be golden!

Donor

Updated with the intro and letters from Origins

Question for the ones who know the story best...

If Maxis and Samantha were in the test chamber when Richtofen closes the door on them in Der Riese...

"Goodbye Dr. Maxis"

So Are all the other quotes from Maxis in radios after Der Riese or when Richtofen is talking about him from the past?

Don't they both end up in the Aether or somewhere? And if so, why does Maxis have to look for Samantha? Weren't they together?

Any help is much appreciated.

Donor

Question for the ones who know the story best...

If Maxis and Samantha were in the test chamber when Richtofen closes the door on them in Der Riese...

"Goodbye Dr. Maxis"

So Are all the other quotes from Maxis in radios after Der Riese or when Richtofen is talking about him from the past?

Don't they both end up in the Aether or somewhere? And if so, why does Maxis have to look for Samantha? Weren't they together?

Any help is much appreciated.

The radios from Moon and Call of the Dead are ALL prior to Der Riese, I believe. Samantha teleported to Moon first, Griffin Station specifically, and then jumped in the pyramid, entering Aether. Dr. Ludvig Maxis was sent to a "wretched tunnel" and then retrieved by the doctors for Griffin Station. They were sent to two different locations, I hoe this answers your question :)

Donor

Updated with diary entries and Richtofen's letter

Donor

Posted Origins radios up to now

Donor

awesome job getting the Origins radios so quick, I can only find one on the map. Where are the rest?

One is in the starting room and another in the robot's head. I'm not sure which robot unfortunately. Those are the only ones that I, myself, have seen while playing. I'll get back to you when I know where more are :)

The child's voice calls to me more frequently than ever. At first she spoke only of her imprisonment in a mystical realm known as Agartha. Now she claims to be my daughter, even though I know no such child exists! I fear my sanity may be slipping away from me.

That is one awesome radio!!!

So Samantha was freed from Agartha & then reigns hell on Richtofen because he removed Maxis' brain. She thinks that Richtofen killed him?

I'm still piecing all of this info together.

Awesome job being on top of this Tac

Donor

Anyone have any ideas on how to make this thread better, whether that be with more information or better formatting?