Countdown until Firebase Z launch!

Treyarch release the much anticipated DLC 1 - Firebase Z on 4th February 2021.

Come and join the discussion of this new map in the dedicated Firebase Z forum.

The countdown has finished, Firebase Z has arrived!

Transcripts of EVERYTHING Zombies (Radios, Quotes, Ciphers, etc.)

maybe they sent two groups because they weren't sure whether Peter was at NDU or Verruckt, and Dempsey was supposed to go to Verruckt but got lost and then Richtofen experimented on him... I dunno, that might not be right chronologically. Lemme know what ya think. But man, it seems like Tac spent a long time on that!

Awards

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey guys, Tac here! This thread is really meant to be a compilation of just about everything that can be scripted.  It's a work in progress, but I intend on including all the radios, quotes, journal e

green run nuketown great leap forward alcatrazisland resolution 1295 excavation site 64 shadows of evil the giant

I know nobody asked for this but here are Richtofen and Maxis' quotes from the maps Tranzit, Die Rise and Buried. It are solely the quotes you hear when following each of their quests, excluding Richt

• Moderators

maybe they sent two groups because they weren't sure whether Peter was at NDU or Verruckt, and Dempsey was supposed to go to Verruckt but got lost and then Richtofen experimented on him... I dunno, that might not be right chronologically. Lemme know what ya think. But man, it seems like Tac spent a long time on that!

All I can say is that you're wrong haha. I think I have it officially figured out but can't say anything yet... It was a solid effort though!

• 3 weeks later...

Tac, I'm fairly new to this, and I'm not sure how long your youtube account has been off, but my cousin works in the copyright section of youtube, I can probably get him to put you account back on. I''m not positive if he can, but if you want it back on, post a reply on my page about perks. Thanks for telling me I'm wrong, i kinda had a hunch I was going to fail :lol:

Awards

• 3 months later...
  • Moderators

I did a mass edit on the Shangri-La radios, adding one I somehow missed and included 4 different versions of another. Other than that, I did some grammatical changes on the others, tell me if anything else needs fixed!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Moderators

I was looking at the Shangri-La Radios and was wondering about 4 version (?), but then I realized that you took it a bit beyond the Radios and into the Quotes that they say in the Easter Egg. Lol. Anyway, good work!

Haha thanks, I still go through it and see what can be fixed. If you ever have any suggestions just say so!

• Moderators

How would canada be involed, eh? :facepalm:

In my eyes, the Canadians were building what is known as the Avrocar, that is my best idea for what was being created around this time.

• Moderators

On your video Tac I thought they said Lets get started, Element 115 , Find Doctor Richtofen and something about Veruckt?? Just listened to it through headphones to see if it was clearer.

I am going to get some software and clear it up, so the answer should be coming soon!

• 1 month later...
  • Moderators

I edited a misspelling, just as a heads up!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Moderators

In honor of my thread hitting 10,000 views, I will give this a bump!

• 4 months later...
  • Moderators

I updated the Shangri-La radios to include the Easter Egg quotes from our characters so others can see exactly how the egg progresses with the radios. It is easily discernible which is part of the radio and which is part of the Easter Egg, as they are represented with different colors. Thanks to MurderMachineX for guiding me towards the EE quotes, big help from him.

• 1 month later...

I updated the Shangri-La radios to include the Easter Egg quotes from our characters so others can see exactly how the egg progresses with the radios. It is easily discernible which is part of the radio and which is part of the Easter Egg, as they are represented with different colors. Thanks to MurderMachineX for guiding me towards the EE quotes, big help from him.

Glad to be of assistance. :) Thanks for the credit. Looks good.

• Moderators

I have updated the OP with transcripts done by MurderMachineX for the newly found Green Run radios, so thanks to him again!

• Moderators

Dunno if it's been mentioned but you missed a radio in shi no numa.. granted it's mainly shouting and gunfire,

Yeah it's the audio from the Verruckt trailer, I've been debating what to put for it as it's difficult to transcribe. Thanks for the reminder though, I'd completely forgot about that one.

Just noticed an error, Tac. In Maxis's second recording in Green Run, the word "creating" goes before "global polarization". That is all.

EDIT: Actually there were a few errors. Sorry. :(

Maxis: You! You are not one of those foul creatures! Excellent. I have been searching for decades. Listen now. What I have to say is of the utmost importance to mankind. If you would see this plant free from the curse of these wretched undead creatures and the monstrous evil which controls them, then you must obey my every command. I cannot effect this good change yet. You must be my hands. Only you can stop that awful worm, Richtofen.

Maxis: What has occurred cannot be undone. However, I realize the calculations were made in haste and could potentially threaten the entire globe. That was not the intent. I considered a possible plan B should this occur, and this plan would consist of creating global polarization devices that would [static]. It appears I have difficulty speaking. [static] devices with the power [static] shut the power [static] me.

Man 1: What's that? Who's there? Yes, I can hear you. Of course I have; there's nothing else. No, I won't do that. How do I know you're not lying? You can be making all that up! Sure that, that only makes sense… Oh my… Oh I see. Sure, sure. But… they're my friends. Yes, of course, I see now. I'll do it. I'll do it for you, for you and the flesh.

Man 2: Voice. Come in, unidentified electronic voice. We've been attempting to activate your spire as instructed, but one of our members began hearing the other voice you warned us about. He turned on the rest of us and shot one member of our crew and wounded another before we restrained him. Hello? Hello? D*mn this thing. Why doesn't it answer when we call it? Helloo-

Man 3: Hello hello. This is Jackass Flats, calling any human community within broadcasting distance. We're located at standard map coordinates 37 degrees 07 North 116 degrees 03 West. This is a warning to anyone contacted by a group of mysterious voices. Several of our group heard the voices, and their repeating instructions and incompatible demands drove a wedge down the center of the camp. Half of the camp is carrying out the demands of [static] only through electronics. This voice is a big, loud [static], and it's ultimate goal's unclear. The other voice cannot be heard by humans who have some [static] on the [static] madness this way lies. Neither of these instruction sets will [static] understand [static]. Those of us that have not chosen a side have been hunted by both sides, seeking to force us to assist their [static]. Oh God they've found us! Oh! [static] Get back! Get back! [static and screaming]

Man 4: Hello? Hello? Are you there? We have activated the spire as you instructed but the shamblers are swarming our location, and we can't hold out against their superior numbers for long without aid. Hello? Please come in! It is vital that you instruct some [static and screaming].

Man 5: You think you're sooo smart, huh? [short chuckle] You think you can manipulate everybody to do it, which you want, but we know that you [static] calculating how it works with your sinister agents, hm? You mean to destroy this planet and kill us all! No way I'm gonna help! No way no how! So yeah, you keep talking. No one's gonna hear you because we destroyed everything, everything electronic starting with evil radio-box-thing.

• Moderators

I listened to them again and changed some stuff around. Some things are different then yours, but they are minor grammatical things mainly. Thank you :)

• Moderators

I agree. New thing I found. Russman has this quote that he literally is singing:

"Up, down, turn around, kill a herd of Zombies."

I googled "up, down, turn around song" and the only result I found was a song called Temptation by either New Order or Moby, both have same lyrics. Looks like Moby may have just done a cover of it in 2005. Anyway, it's the only result and the song was originally released in 1982. Don't know if it means anything for the time, just thought I'd throw it out there.

I agree. New thing I found. Russman has this quote that he literally is singing:

I googled "up, down, turn around song" and the only result I found was a song called Temptation by either New Order or Moby, both have same lyrics. Looks like Moby may have just done a cover of it in 2005. Anyway, it's the only result and the song was originally released in 1982. Don't know if it means anything for the time, just thought I'd throw it out there.

It doesn't mean anything. Misty says "Tik Tok, I'm on the clock!" However, Green Run does not occur in 2009.

Donor

I think the lyrics are actually from an old slave lullaby which he most likely learned from family. While the original lyrics are untraceable, the song was popularized as early as 1952.

""Pick a Bale of Cotton" from the recording entitled Get on Board: Negro Folksongs by the Folkmasters, Folkways FP 2028, provided courtesy of Smithsonian Folkways Recordings. © 1952. Used by permission."

http://historywired.si.edu/detail.cfm?ID=210

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.