New favorite gun

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

you have a cobra and a upgraded hk and your good to go

that is my idea of the perfect weapons well unless i get like a backup rpk cuz who doesnt want both

I like RPK, but I think HK is much better. Larger damage (or it atleast it feels that way) and larger mag

you have a cobra and a upgraded hk and your good to go

that is my idea of the perfect weapons well unless i get like a backup rpk cuz who doesnt want both

I like RPK, but I think HK is much better. Larger damage (or it atleast it feels that way) and larger mag

hk may do a little more damage but i feel like i can way more effectively deal the damage with the rpk because of the accuracy. hk is alllll over the place it probably evens out with the larger mag i guess.

• Administrators

You have a good point, RPK is much steadier than HK

I don't think it's only that, for me at least, but the RPK seems to be easier to look down the sights on. The HK21 blocks a decent amount of view.

I do notice that. It's just that I'm not really using my sights unless it's like an AUG or some other AR, with HK's, I tend to just spray when running loops.

How is it better than a Ray Gun? It's weaker and has less ammo.

I still like it however, round 12- it's good. After that I don't bother because PaP doesn't do much more to it.

Cobra + Sickle = godly points, I've done it till round 23 online, where someone died and over 15 zombies rushed in through a single door and obviously I couldn't defend myself with a damn Cobra. But for every mistake, I always learn something new.