Post your funny/humorus observations here

Everyone knows the only way to insta kill a zombie is with a cricket bat, shovel, glass ash try, or vinyl record to the head (see shaun of the dead)

I',m guessing Sam now has the same kind of omnipresence as say Dr Manhatten and is present everywhere at everytime so why doesn't she just stop Richtofen from locking her in the damn room with Fluffy???

Because she might like it now and not want to be released plus i think she kinda enjoys tormenting our four heroes especially Richtofen.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why don't the characters freak out when they're reincarnated on a new round after they've died.

-Robert Englund: "Hey Danny, weren't you dead 5 minutes ago. I distinctly remember seeing your head rolling nonchalantly down the ice slide"

-Danny Trejo: "I got better."

How come when you go down the zip line can you hold a minigun in one hand?

Yet you fall on the floor after being slapped twice and then don’t have the ability to just stand up on your own? :facepalm:

That you can pick people up but just stabbing them randomly with a syringe with out having any medical training what so ever?

Why do you need medical atteion after being slapped twice and “Bleed out” if some one doesn’t pick you up?

LOL

Do I detect a Monty Python reference?!

When entering a New room...

Why don't they just close the doors behind them?

Or in FIVE...

Close the elevator doors and just wait in there.

:)

" What'd she do to you?"

"She turned me into a NEWT!" *everyone stares* "i got better"

Best movie ever! The british seem to have such a good sense of humor.

On CotD, The Olympia and M14 are on a piece of plywood. Where do the guns come from?

LOL

Do I detect a Monty Python reference?!

When entering a New room...

Why don't they just close the doors behind them?

Or in FIVE...

Close the elevator doors and just wait in there.

:)

" What'd she do to you?"

"She turned me into a NEWT!" *everyone stares* "i got better"

Best movie ever! The british seem to have such a good sense of humor.

Yes, yes we do :D

Sorry to go off topic, but my favourite line has to be 'JEHOVA JEHOVA!' Then they stone him :lol:

Why is it when you're playing as Sarah Michelle Gellar, when you dive or jump off of things she clearly makes the male sounds instead of female?

Just where in the hell does George go after you kill him/send him away.. and what does he do while he's gone? What did the zombies or whoever do to him to make him all, "Arrrg, George angry! George smash! George chase you with gigantic flashing light that's clearly hooked up to no power what-so-ever."?

And why am I hearing elephants on CoTD? I mean seriously, WTF is with that?!

Why are we drinking perk-a-colas from machines that have been off for God knows how long? Does that stuff not expire or something?

Where do the passageways behind windows and such lead, and why can't we go through said windows?

Why does the water slow me down, but not zombies? And why can they climb up that little ledge close to the bottom of the lighthouse, and I can't?

And just how is it that I can get downed after ONE hit when I have Jugger-Nog?

Why is it that power up drops appear all the time when you don't need them, ie have plenty of ammo, most windows are boarded up or you only have 3 zombies left for the round.

Yet when you are really in a pickle there are none to be found.