Post your funny/humorus observations here

ok guys post something funny or humoursly interesting here

ill begin

its all a game to sam, mabye she workks at treyarch

sams a little girl right? with a bear, little girl, bear, little girl, bear, little girl,

how come they instantly can use each gun

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahh, this will be fun.

What kind of chalk is used to make the guns on the walls? And why, instead of shooting zombies with the guns, do people decide to trace pictures of them on the wall? I mean seriously, they must be the people that have only survived to like, round 3 with 4 people.

Why is shooting and killing zombies so much fun?

When you see a zombie in real life you'll be shitting all over the place..

Not if you have weapons..

well personally i'm going to wait a little closer to 12/21/12 to release my thundergun prototype to the public. maximize profits ya know

When they get a teddy bear from the box,

why don't they just hold it down?

This made me lol so hard, they could all just sit on the box and ride it to where ever it goes...

Why can't a Bullet from a Pistol to the Head not kill a zombie on the spot?

Everyone knows the only way to insta kill a zombie is with a cricket bat, shovel, glass ash try, or vinyl record to the head (see shaun of the dead)

I',m guessing Sam now has the same kind of omnipresence as say Dr Manhatten and is present everywhere at everytime so why doesn't she just stop Richtofen from locking her in the damn room with Fluffy???