Ghost is not dead???

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ehh, if you pause at :50 you can see blood on the back of his uniform. There are a handful of artiries in the right hand side of your chest that you would easily bleed to death from if they were shot.

From the looks of it, the bullet hit much too low from the shoulder for it to have hit any major artery. More likely than not they will probably throw out the, "bullet passed cleanly through" story if we ever see him in the next game. Makes you curious though... who could have found them Ghost and Roach? Did he just wake up as soon the general left? The vest he was wearing was fire retardent but lay right next to a burning guy covered in gasoline and some other part of you is bound to ignite. It would be funny if he was horribly disfigured from the burning and we never get to see whats underneath the mask. Hope it's Gaz.

Why do people like ghost so much anyway?

He didn't seem that great to me over the several times I have played the mw2 campaign. To me he was just another one of the characters that follow you around and didn't have much to do with the story.

Why do people like ghost so much anyway?

He didn't seem that great to me over the several times I have played the mw2 campaign. To me he was just another one of the characters that follow you around and didn't have much to do with the story.

He actually is one of the more fleshed out characters in the modern warfare universe. He even had his own graphic novel series, which you could probably find online somewhere.

• 3 months later...

Ghost is like the Carmine of Modern Warfare. He wears a mask, he's one of the more popular characters and he died a very unnoble death. Maybe it's ghost's brother carrying on the family name. :?:

I haven't finished GOW2 campaign yet. Thanks for spoiling it.

Well I was talking about his brother,Anthony who died in the first GOW, and saying that Anthony died isn't really a spoiler because he died in the first act, So Maybe carmine lives in GOW 2 maybe not. Finish the

SECOND

act of the game and you'll know.

• 2 weeks later...