Characters talking about a tunnel?

Well i heard one character say after getting revived...

(Not sure which one sorry),

'I swear i saw a Tunnel then a light'

So could you have to be downed to be able to see the Secret tunnel or shoot something while you are getting revived or while you are downed.

I know there is Probably no tunnel but i still think there is something else left to this Map.

Any ideas?

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this could have just been figurative, like when someone is dieing, or as a joke "don't go towards the light"

Yeah i thought about that to,

But the Tunnel part really doesn't fit in there good,

Or at least I've never had anyone mention a Tunnel when saying that Phrase.

this could have just been figurative, like when someone is dieing, or as a joke "don't go towards the light"

Yeah i thought about that to,

But the Tunnel part really doesn't fit in there good,

Or at least I've never had anyone mention a Tunnel when saying that Phrase.

there's a light at the end of the tunnel, and they don't want to go towards it, or are being told not to

.. because they teleport...

You see... when you teleport.. theres a tunnel.. with light...

and they teleport..

thru this tunnel with light..

till they reach an area, where they are no longer teleporting...

in this case, in that 'safe room' and you just happen to hear them comment about it, also -- if you remember, the wunder waffle was destroyed in Der Reise supposedly, so seeing how Richtofen gives you the Wunder Waffle as a gift, it could either be... THATS where they go after Der Reise -- firts time teleporting, so would obviously have a comment or two about it... anyways, so the WW was never destroyed but actually handed off somewhere in the future.. or, it is pre-der reise and it still is the first time teleporting, so again-- of couse someone would make a comment to their travel...

Either way, I think it's a bit more sound, to assume im right and they arent talking about a tunnel, as obviously from the conversations in the room-- they have no idea where or what time they are in, let alone that beyond the 2 ton steel and sealed door, there is a secret tunnel somewhere...

*cough*

:) But.. good thread..

• Administrators

What about that 3arc intel about how there was rumored "a secret passage below the lighthouse, but hasn't been found yet." So maybe that regards the passage and then a light (light at top of lighthouse?)

Even if there is a hidden tunnel, being downed and saying you see a light probably still has nothing to do with that. That's like hearing Robert Englund say that Freddy reference about slashing and interpreting it as meaning you need to knife the Juggernog machine to unleash a horde of Cosmic Silverbacks that take George out for the rest of the game.