Call Of Duty Elite

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no, all it is , is a website with stats (which is ok, and ill be using the free version) but the pay-per-month version is not worth it, even though you get map packs free, your still paying more that the map pack price every 2/3 months inbetween map pack realease

I think it will be interesting to see if the "paid content" like map packs etc. will be tied to your "elite" account and you have to continue to pay to use that content. If so, that would be utterly outrageous.

Most of the stats and stuff the community mostly does anyway, but it's mainly for all the KDR so and so's I think. Unless the content is pretty special and worthwhile, complete waste of money. The map packs they release now days are hardly worth how much you pay.

Just more dollars for Bobby and his investors.

On a more positive note. The centralization of this may perhaps help the COD e-sports community, but I don't hold my breath for that.

• 2 weeks later...

How can some of you say it's not worth it when they haven't even revealed what the "paid perks" are?

There's a lot more to CoD Elite than just stat tracking. I'm pumped and can't wait for it to launch. User groups are what I'm most looking forward to.

Try not to pass judgment until you seeing what they are offering. But the amount of free stuff is amazing. I'll be using it.

• 4 weeks later...