ELITE

7VTt3fHNqGM

What we can gather from the clips:

It's pretty much Black Ops stat tracking online with a focus on social networking.

Theatre mode will most likely be back in MW3, since at the end of the video you see MW3 game footage and in the beginning of the trailer it says it's all from the in game theater mode.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you actually dont need to pay for this aswell, the paid service will have usless features, map packs will be free (but you will still be paying £5.99/$10 each month, so you will be spending more on it)

they havnt released a set price yet but they said it would be cheeper then Netflix so itll be $7.99 and down.

As long as it's FREE map packs (Not discounted ones) and actual exclusive in game content i think i'd be willing to fork out the cash for it. And since they said it's going to backtrack, i wonder how far back? WaW maybe? MW2? CoD 4?

in the video he says it works for Black Ops, Modern Warfare 3 and beyond. When he says "beyond" I think he's referring to it the other way (future releases) and talking about Elite keepin stats from Black Ops and any games released after, not previous.. also i read this on kotaku earlier:

"This screenshot shows an Elite user's performance in Call of Duty: Black Ops which will be supported in the beta. It appears that Activision and Beachhead are only guaranteeing support for Modern Warfare 3 and beyond once the service launches in the fall."

from that quote im just guessing that it will only register stats from MW3 and any other CoD games made after and wont have any of your previous stats.. but im just guessing and could be dead wrong

link: http://kotaku.com/5806775/how-call-of-duty-elite-works-and-why-you-might-be-paying-for-it