New Stuff On CoDz

Alright, well if you didn't already know I extended the contest, you can check out the official global announcement for the details.

I have also added a new group called....... "survivors"

This group consists of members who have been on the new CoDz site for over a year and are still active. If I haven't already added you just PM me or post in here. Also I expect that as the months go on and more members qualify, be sure to keep sending me PM's as I will not be checking it everyday and adding people, so if you want to be in the group you have to notify me.

Also I conjured up some nifty new fonts on the site for the logo on forum and homepage, as well as the group icons above your avatars. Does the font look familiar? :) check the contest details on the homepage if you need a hint as to where you might have seen this font before! [brains]

I guess that is it for updates as of right now.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wanted to mention I love the new set-up here. Everything looks much cleaner. The home page looks great, even from my cell phone. Keep up the good work Carbon!

I freaking love how well Codz is managed! Ive only been here a few months but this Forum is one of the most organized and well managed forums out there. Its refreshing to be a member here. Seriously this site makes others look like a joke. Constantly updated, well supervised, welcoming of new member, no ads or constant spammers. What most forums struggle with, Codz has in spades.

Keep up the good work members of Codz!

Just wanted to mention I love the new set-up here. Everything looks much cleaner. The home page looks great, even from my cell phone. Keep up the good work Carbon!

I freaking love how well Codz is managed! Ive only been here a few months but this Forum is one of the most organized and well managed forums out there. Its refreshing to be a member here. Seriously this site makes others look like a joke. Constantly updated, well supervised, welcoming of new member, no ads or constant spammers. What most forums struggle with, Codz has in spades.

Keep up the good work members of Codz!

One of the nicest compliments I have received in awhile, thank you, you literally made my day better. Thank you! :D

Wish I was still active but I might be more active if you get the Chat room working again.

it's not that it's not working...it was taken down because people would just sit in there and not post on the forums...and there was a lot of people that would cuss/flame and other stuff.

• 3 months later...