Possible loading screen or picture of "paradise"

JFTA01

Ok, so we decided to go back to basics and we started up "five" I looked at the screens in the starting room, the screens show 3 locations: the pentagon, area 51 and somewhere in the jungle that we had never been able to identify, though most had dismissed it assuming it was shi no numa. Now knowing that the next map will most likely be in the jungle, I would assume this to be our first look at the next map. Thoughts, opinions?

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Ok, so we decided to go back to basics and we started up "five" I looked at the screens in the starting room, the screens show 3 locations: the pentagon, area 51 and somewhere in the jungle that we had never been able to identify, though most had dismissed it assuming it was shi no numa. Now knowing that the next map will most likely be in the jungle, I would assume this to be our first look at the next map. Thoughts, opinions?

Post an image so we can get an idea of what your talking about?

We just notcied a very dark picture in the starting area of "five" between the olympia and a break away wall. The picture seems to show the same location as the top right monitor in the main room. The placard under it reads " RETALLIATION Operation Sunrise 1962 (We assume retalliation is the name of the next map pack) pictures to follow.

During the level "crashsite" after sinking the patrol boat, you cut back to mason talking then back into the boat. Moving a small distance the pilot of a huey says "i see you wolf 10 welcome to paradise" as you are next to some sort of stone structure that looks to be the enterance to some larger complex. There is also a group of an unidentifiable animals to the right under the big waterfall.

During the level "crashsite" after sinking the patrol boat, you cut back to mason talking then back into the boat. Moving a small distance the pilot of a huey says "i see you wolf 10 welcome to paradise" as you are next to some sort of stone structure that looks to be the enterance to some larger complex. There is also a group of an unidentifiable animals to the right under the big waterfall.

Oh, those are the same bulls as in the one DOA level.

No Clip FTW

We think that the glitch accidentally gave away the name of the next map pack, the achievement description is send the crew to paradise, the single player loading screen for call of the dead is a comic book with 2 rips on either page, the rip to the left showing part of the ascension loading screen, the rip to the right showing a fern, suggesting it takes place in the jungle.

Plus retaliation fits if the map pack names follow the story.

First strike being ascension and us actually defying Sam Directly

Second being Escalation, which escalates the story by adding Vril energy and Paradise to the puzzle

Third being Retaliation, possibly Sam retaliating at Paradise for us freeing Gersch and revealing who H. Yena is, or where he is. (Probably Mystery photo that's still hanging, and Peter being the mystery photo that's on the ground since he's KIA)