Black Ops: A Great Seal Reflection Maybe?

I've been playing Black Ops on Vetran for the past couple weeks while I'm waiting for Escalation to hit PS3. It's WAAAY hard, but it's loads of fun. Anyway, I've been Easter Egg hunting the entire time and picking up all the intel that I never got to.

I've discovered several things. Some I've debunked, some I haven't. Right now I'm on the mission where you play as Hudson trying to get to Mason before he kills Steiner. It's on Rebirth Island...which I guess they used to make map "Five" in zombies. After the mission is complete, you go to a sort of "in-between" section of the stage where Mason is freed from his chair but knocks Hudson out and tries to escape. Mason is woozy and can't walk straight.

Upon exploring this portion of the game, I came across a sort of "morgue" part of this map. There are 6 little doors with the sliding slabs to put bodies in. They are numbered 1-6. The second one is wide open. If you look inside, you'll notice the reflection of something. I can't quite make it out. It looks like some sort of Great Seal...but it's very blurry since it's just a reflection. I looked behind me, and there is no such object or seal that could possibly make this reflection. I also looked on the other side of the morgue outside the room door to see if it was just something on the other side of it that the developers didn't care too much about covering up.

No, this is there for a reason. If you pause the game on this mission, the mission objective comes up as "9 19 18 4 6 21 17 14 9 19 8 24 17 24 5 13 11 20 15 21 24 11 9 12 8 20 21 10 16 23 4 22 21 4 0 14." This part of the game is kind of haunting...a lot of flashes on screen and lots of little noises and sounds if you listen close. If anybody has experienced anything strange on this stage, or can make out that reflection...please let me know.

Much Respect,

ZombiCidaL

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic