Create ur own perk

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about Insight-Up.

Color, lighter green.

image, psychic eye.

Effect: Shows a light blue glow around Zombies that will Drop a Random Power-Up when Killed.

2nd Effect: Screen Effects like Being Electrocuted and what not are disabled. Except for Damage or Near Death effects.

Cost:1000

I like it.

Heres a quick effort from me, I had trouble warping the text, ended up using warp mesh.

Anyway, meet Akim-Bones Soda.

Cost: 5000,

Effect: Gives you Akimbo weapons of ANY gun including wonder weapons, If you run out of ammo you lose the perk & the Akimbos, however if you get a max ammo your weapons will be refilled & remain, this also works with a pap'd gun. If you already have a dual weapon your ammo for that weapon will be doubled.

Negative effect: You can not switch to a secondary while holding two guns.

Fail. I am not going to give up my secondary weapon slot for akimbo.

Love the logo :)

Hope you all like it.

Regards Alpha.

Fail, I can't give up my secondary weapon slot for akimbo or more ammo.

Un-Holy Water

Black and Red with a Bottle with a Teddy Bear head with X for eyes.

Its a Free Perk but can only be found in the Multplayer Version of the Map.

Once you Drink it, you have near invincibility, and Insta-Melee Kill. You can also use your weapons plus you get Quadrupole Points. 4X Points. However, no matter what round your on, once the round is up, you DIE, you completely pass Last Stand, you go Strait to Dead. You don't come back until the other players get past two more rounds. So say, you die on 10, you come back at 13.

The reason for this perk is to gain tons of points but you sacrifice your self. You won't be able to use the points until you get back. Also this could effect the other players chance to survival. So it would be stupid for two people to use it at once.

Everytime you get it, you hear a very dark laugh by Samantha. The Machine looks like a Rusty Metal teddy bear with a sign in the hands that say. "See you Soon"

Quotes:

Tank: "You little Brat! When I get there, I'm putting you in a TIME OUT!"

Richtofen: *Serious Tone* "You know? I will probably die in a very slow painfull death...."*HIS Erotic Slow Sensual Tone*..."Ohhh, but it will fill so Wonderba."

Takeo: "Finally, I will be Honorable.....But....It will really hurt."

Nikolia: "I'm going to Hell!?.....GREAT! You know how many Pissed off Ex-Wives I have down Their?....Should I Bring Flowers?"

**Very creative. However this is little hard to implement in the game.

Ok, not a fail just needs abit of work is all...

So you don't want to lose your secondary?

How about when equiped you can only run as fast as if your carrying a Death Machine? You can run normally once switched to your secondary, or a reduction in damage for each gun by say 25%, you would still have 150% potential damage from the Akimboned guns.

Nothings set in stone.

Regards Alpha.

Crafty Cosmo/Cosmopolitan... :lol:

Color: Orange

Symbol: Grey question mark

Effect: once per round, you can hit up on the D-pad to trigger 10 seconds of the zombies ignoring you. Regenerates each round until downed. Can be bought after going down.

Negative effect: Gay jokes from immature 11 year olds.

Quotes from characters:

Dempsey- "What do I look like, a hot chick?!"

Nikolai- "I wish I had this during my 2nd marriage. 2nd wife fought back."

Takeo- "This drink... Brings no honor to my family."

Richtofen- "Ooh, a cosmopolitan! My favorite!"

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/807/craftycosmo.jpg

Since my photos never actually post on here...

How about when equiped you can only run as fast as if your carrying a Death Machine? You can run normally once switched to your secondary, or a reduction in damage for each gun by say 25%, you would still have 150% potential damage from the Akimboned guns.

Nothings set in stone.

Regards Alpha.

Okay this is the test case

Primary:Ak74fu2

secondary: Mustang & Sally

lets say I buy the perk for 5000 points when I am at round 30 when I am running low on Mustang and sally or VR11, lets just say...

How will the system know what my primary is? The gun that is active while buying the perk. Solved.

Because I hate running slow while rounding zombies carrying my power weapons, I would get rid of this perk as soon as I see max ammo.That way I can re buy this perk when I am out of ammo again at the same time I can regain my speed.

*Imagine how they will animate the reloading because most of the guns need two hands to reload.

Since Flopper, Jug and stamin up are my standard perks I am going to have to give up Quick revive just for this. :(

So the only time I will buy this perk is when I am out of ammo. Which means as long as you have points you will never run out of ammo(Sorry but this is not going to happen)

Nothings set in stone.

Regards Alpha.

Okay this is the test case

Primary:Ak74fu2

secondary: Mustang & Sally

lets say I buy the perk for 5000 points when I am at round 30 when I am running low on Mustang and sally or VR11, lets just say...

How will the system know what my primary is? The gun that is active while buying the perk. Solved.

Because I hate running slow while rounding zombies carrying my power weapons, I would get rid of this perk as soon as I see max ammo.That way I can re buy this perk when I am out of ammo again at the same time I can regain my speed.

*Imagine how they will animate the reloading because most of the guns need two hands to reload.

Since Flopper, Jug and stamin up are my standard perks I am going to have to give up Quick revive just for this. :(

So the only time I will buy this perk is when I am out of ammo. Which means as long as you have points you will never run out of ammo(Sorry but this is not going to happen)

How would you get rid of your perk without falling, toget the max ammo?

^^To the guy above,

If you look at Aplha Snake's first post about this perk he says you lose the perk once you run out of ammo. You don't have to go down to lose the perk.

Heres a quick effort from me, I had trouble warping the text, ended up using warp mesh.

Effect: Gives you Akimbo weapons of ANY gun including wonder weapons, If you run out of ammo you lose the perk & the Akimbos, however if you get a max ammo your weapons will be refilled & remain, this also works with a pap'd gun. If you already have a dual weapon your ammo for that weapon will be doubled.

^^To the guy above,

If you look at Aplha Snake's first post about this perk he says you lose the perk once you run out of ammo. You don't have to go down to lose the perk.

Yeah I understand thats what he said but what I mean is in ZOMBIES you have to fall to loose perks.

Perks don't just run out I'm just sayin.

Good idea though.

Name: Drunk Man Vodka

Logo: a Vodka bottle

Color/Colour(s) red and black. little brown.

Effect. this drink is a nasty one. it blurs your vision so you may see duble or blurry zombies. it doubles your damage and increases the time of health regen and when being revived, this perk does not leave you unless you die. and i mean DIE DIE.

Cost2500

Quotes from characters:

Dempsey- "AGH God this is the worst drink yet" or something i cant think of one for him really

Nikolai- "Hey guys i found my Vodka.

Takeo- "ah the drunk mans vodka i wonder what he gets out of this?"

Richtofen- "come now Nikolai we must drink to our little friends" cant do one for him am trying

Name: Sacrificial Cola

Effect: Sets you on fire, kills any zombies you are within 5 ft of you, and gives you juggs effect even if you haven't bought juggs.

Downside: This perk lasts for 5 rounds (unless you go down, obviously) and after these 5 rounds even if you bought juggs, you will take 1 hit and be down. Yep 1 hit with juggs after the 5 rounds and BOOM you are downed. Another 5 rounds and the damage you take is back to normal.

Cost: 3000 Points

Logo: A stick figure with flames on him with a few zombies next to him burning. Color is purple with a little bit of red.

---You have to wait for the 5 rounds with the 1 hit kill to be over for you to be able to buy it again---

Monster Soda - anger flowing through you, the strength within your muscles you now have increased melee damage! great with Ballistic Knife

Final Stand Cider - determined to win, even if you have fallen, you wont back down you been enabled to use primary weapons in last stand!

Deadman's Rum - you strike fear to those of the undead, they're afraid but are determined to TAKE YOU DOWN zombies are more likely to attack you and you have increased damage to human zombies, zombies boss will take the same amount of damage as normal.

Eagles Eye - the drink tastes sweet but with a bitter after taste, you feel a small pain in your eyes but then you feel calm and revised you cant now see the life force of the undead, the glow of a zombies life force can be seen through walls to identify its location, this perk also increases damage and double the points when shooting at the head

You people are all complete idiots. Do any of you even know what a perk soda is, it's not some I win the game machine. It's to increase your characters abilities, Oh extra melee damage because there already isn't something that does that. Everything being cheaper wow that doesn't sound at all like a bonfire sale. Holding more perks, why that's nothing like the random perk bottle. Increase your weapon damage because there isn't there something that already does that. Nuke grenades, that's not overpowered or anything. Zombies ignoring you, good because there isn't anything that already does that. Good god are you people all stupid? And that unholy water is just fucking stupid. Here are my 2 good believable perks.

Bloody Handy:1500 increases the speed you aim down sights, switch weapons, and prime grenades

Yet to name:1000 fast repair of windows