Create ur own perk

Name: Hangover

Cost: 4000

Effect: 1.5x down time, all perks excluding Hangover recovered upon revival

Downside: if you die completely you still lose it all

Picture of a perk bottle on a shield.

ok i wanna make a label for that what kind of color is it :)

Dark Blue sort of colour would be best i reckon.

Have this kind of shield and replace the thing in middle for a perk bottle.

and of course have that inside the usual perk shape thing on your HUD.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how come so many perks be something you only gain anything from when you get downed? :L

how about this one:

can can't up with a good name, so i'll just call it something from the drink "7up"

FasterUp

picture of extreme conditioning from WaW. don't care about the color.

gives you the effect of:

Hardened pro(Penetrates more zombies with one bullet, and no flinch when hit)

Sleight of Hand pro(just the pro variant, Faster aim down sights)

Steady aim pro(pro variant only, pull out your weapon faster after sprinting)

Scout pro(pro variant only, switch weapons faster)

Marathon pro(unlimited sprint).

cost: 3000

that's something i consider useful, since i have many times got down while switching weapon, running out of ammo because the bullets won't go through many zombies, and the flinch fucks me over with George sometimes(and i lose some bullets for nothing). and the other ones are just extra goodies.

Bottom managment!!!

it is peark-when you go down that you can still buy doors,call elevator,teleport,rebuild windows,throw

granades,use equipment.it s very handy sometimes!!!you could do it only if you have mony on it!

Trade master!!!

when you dont take gun from the box you will get third of the price back!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

1. Overkill Cocktail

Price 3500

Allows you to dual weild any single handed weapon, will also allow you to carry a 3rd gun or a Death Machine, Death Machine would only hold 1000 rounds at a time, also if you only have a single handed weapon like a mp5 for example you could grab another Ak74u off the wall you would know have two weapons like normal but if you go and buy a mp4 now you can put it in the outher hand not being used on what ever weapon your holding instead of replaceing your mp5 or AK74u with the mp4, if you do this you will not be able to snatch up a Death Machine and keep it, you would just be able to use it as normal. When you down you loose this just like any other perk.

If you have two single handed weapons and want to pack-a-punch them you will have to purchase the pack-a-punch twice each weapon one at a time.

2. Nuke Punch

Price 12,000

Turns your lethal grenades into 3 Nuke grenades, once you use these three Nuke Grenades they are gone if you buy more off the wall you only get what you pay for not nukes and if you have used any of your nukes during a round those will be refilled at the begining of the following round with your regular lethal grenades unless you have bought stickies off the wall. After you down and get revived you can buy this agin, on solo it should go away after 3 times like quick revive.

3. No Target Margarita

Price 2000

Allows you 15 Sec without Zombies chasing you to get to the box or perk machine after you have been downed, you will loose this one also folks no perks after being downed that's the price we all pay for falling LOL

4. Hardass Hot Cocoa

5. DEADShot Daiquiri

6. Bipolar Cola

7. Inst-A-Shank Drank

Price 30,000

Turns players boi knife into a Inst-A-Shank wich works as the knife does during insta kill, only works for 20 sec each round "Time starts the first time you get points for a stab each round that you hold the perk"

8. Element 115

Free

This is a perk that should be givin after you kill george or the monkey's, if you get hit by a monkey or george during the time trying to kill them. What this perk would do is gradually take your health until you fall, know one would be able to revive you, you will turn into a zombie for the rest of the round what I mean by this is you would spectate zombies while they're trying to kill you teammates .

I will post more as I come up with them keep watching!!!

BRAINS Plz.

hey if there is a perk that turns my grenades into nukes and i can get 2 for free every round i really dont care to much about crawlers. and if i can still buy them off the wall for 250 points than i really dont think ANY ONE would care about crawlers. i like it.

but i have some thing more realistic. i call it: HARDASS HOT COCO. what it does is when u get downed u explode like u would if u had flopper. and it lets u gain points while u are down. i say about 2750 to buy it. but still u lose the perk when u get revived.

here are the quotes:

Dempsey: like i said if i go down I AM TAKING ALL THOSE FREAKBAGS WITH ME.

Richtofen: HOT HOT HOT HOT owwwwwwwwwwww that burned sooooooooooooooooo good.

Takeo: hard ash huh ? reminds me of the emperor.

Nickolai: WTF i am wide awake now kinda like i am........ OH NO SOBER DAM U COCO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh and the color is brown and white and it has a rock and roll like jingle as well.

Double.. something

Cost: 10000

For a round creates a clone of yourself that appears as an after image, repeating your every move with less than 0.5 seconds delay.

At round 25+ you always have points you have nothing to do with, this would be wise for the higher rounds and would be the best perk for noobs at round 9.

Double.. something

Cost: 10000

For a round creates a clone of yourself that appears as an after image, repeating your every move with less than 0.5 seconds delay.

At round 25+ you always have points you have nothing to do with, this would be wise for the higher rounds and would be the best perk for noobs at round 9.

That sounds more like a Wonder Weapon then a Perk.

Bipolar Cola

At the cost of Half-HP you get Double DMG. For those who are good at zombies to not get hit too often and make it woth the risk. Has to cost 3500 in my opinion though.

It could have a Ying-Yang symbol.

I think someone should make this label up i like the idea.

Bipolar Cola

At the cost of Half-HP you get Double DMG. For those who are good at zombies to not get hit too often and make it woth the risk. Has to cost 3500 in my opinion though.

I will try and make a label for your Bipolar Cola

Do you meen cost half HP and you get double DMG?

HP= Hit points?

DMG= Dual machine guns?

What exactly would this perk do?

Bipolar Cola

I will try and make a label for your Bipolar Cola

Do you meen cost half HP and you get double DMG?

HP= Hit points?

DMG= Dual machine guns?

What exactly would this perk do?

HP = hit points, yes

DMG = damage.

but half HP fucks up the perk.... just make it like stopping power.

then we got juggs, and stopping.

Stopper-aide

Increases the Damage of every weapon, including Melee. However its But Load Expensive. At least 10000 points. It would be good to get this when you reach round 30 or so since even heavy guns feel like a Handgun. But even so, it will begin to loose its effect. Also a Pack a Punched Weapon would be like double too, so thats kinda like x4 if you think about it.

For Logo, a Pistol with a X2 at the corner of it.

Quotes:

Dempsey: "This is my new favorite Beverage!"

Richtofen: "Mmmmmm, a little hint of Cinnamon, with a dash of PAIN!"

Takeo: I got nothing.

Nikolai: "What is with this little girl? She leaves these Beverage Machines, But No Vodka Machine.............BITCH!"

hey if there is a perk that turns my grenades into nukes and i can get 2 for free every round i really dont care to much about crawlers. and if i can still buy them off the wall for 250 points than i really dont think ANY ONE would care about crawlers. i like it.

but i have some thing more realistic. i call it: HARDASS HOT COCO. what it does is when u get downed u explode like u would if u had flopper. and it lets u gain points while u are down. i say about 2750 to buy it. but still u lose the perk when u get revived.

here are the quotes:

Dempsey: like i said if i go down I AM TAKING ALL THOSE FREAKBAGS WITH ME.

Richtofen: HOT HOT HOT HOT owwwwwwwwwwww that burned sooooooooooooooooo good.

Takeo: hard ash huh ? reminds me of the emperor.

Nickolai: WTF i am wide awake now kinda like i am........ OH NO SOBER DAM U COCO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh and the color is brown and white and it has a rock and roll like jingle as well.

Here it is I made your Hardass Cocoa

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

If you like it whats up on some brains I'm on 0 LOL

Bipolar Cola

Love this perk, I wish we had something along this line. But remember we can only have 4 perks, I doubt if treyarch would let us have more without inventing another George

My 4 standard perks which are good till higher rounds:

1.Jug

2.Quick Revive

3.Flopper

4.Stamin

Bipolar Cola

Love this perk, I wish we had something along this line. But remember we can only have 4 perks, I doubt if treyarch would let us have more without inventing another George

My 4 standard perks which are good till higher rounds:

1.Jug

2.Quick Revive

3.Flopper

4.Stamin

Im workin on a Bipolar Cola logo with a regular teddy and a zombie teddy on it i think it looks cool i should have up tonight.

Nova Cola

Makes you immune to the nova 6 gas from crawlers so you can run through it with out it slowing you down or killing you.

Price:3000

Bottle description: The drink is green and the picture is of a stick person standing in a cloud of nova 6.

i will pay 30,000 for this cola. Good idea but not going to happen.

Bipolar Cola

I put a Bipolar label up on my post at the top of page 2 check it out!

If you like it give brains plz.

Bastard's Luck

cost: 2000

increased chance of getting drops, and they won't fade away as fast.

Phantom Orange

cost: 2000

Turn invisible for 45 seconds and zombies can't see you and ignore you. Activated by hitting right ont he d-pad. Can only be bought 3 times, like Quick Revive in Solo.