New Ascension strategy. Switch N' Slide

Here is my strategy, I hope you enjoy. (I claim it mine because I have never seen anyone use it, but if it has been use, please tell me)

Switch N' Slide

Key: 1- Main circle, run in the direction of the area. Get all of the zombies in your circle before step 2.

2- Once out of ammo and you have all of the zombies behind you, run to the door. The door must be open for this strategy. (Do not open top for easier monkey rounds) (Also if the mystery box is here, you can risk hitting it, but you will have to run to option 5 most likely)

3- Buy this gun and wait here until almost all of the zombies are in the room, Then run the gap in between the zombies and the door, back into the centrifuge room. If zombies are coming from the window or the stairs, run a small circle in the room for a short time until all almost zombies are there. (Too early will result in the zombies trapping you at the door, too late will result in being trapped in the room.)

Run back to 1 and repeat.

4. Its my beautiful work of art, the centrifuge. It looks exactly like in the game, right!? If you hear this you can try and duck under it so it kills all the zombies following you, free of charge. Don't get killed by it, and be careful with it.

5. If you run out of options take this route. Wait at about the point of were 5 is placed on the map above, the follow the arrow once you have most of the zombies following you. (To avoid the zombies trapping you from the other side.) (Be CAREFUL, the centrifuge may kill you.)

Try to avoid Danger areas, like stair cases, windows, and areas were the zombies can fall from above.

There are 2 choices of wall guns, you can pick the m14 if you want this strategy to take forever (and your finger to get awfully tired), or you can do the full strategy.

Enjoy, Sorry no video or pictures. (because I can't take any)

Side Note: This will take a lot of time on later rounds, so I suggest using something else in really late rounds, but it does rack up a lot of points, and worked for me at round 32, killing 4 people worth of zombies.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've done this exact strategy several times, except, I run circle 5 in the opposite direction that you have it drawn out. If you run it backwards around the centrifuge till all of the zombies are behind you and then sprint to the lander position to shoot (your circle 1), it gives you plenty of time to kill zombies and gives you plenty of room to run around the centrifuge again if you start to get overwhelmed. If any1 would like me to show them add me on PSN: Jibsteezy420