Der Riese Planks=Locations of MW3=Zombies?

In Der Riese there are three planks that show initials to locations. I don't have any pictures of them but I'll just show what they said.

ENG=England

FRA=France

GER=Germany

These are three of the locations that will be on MW3. But the reason it was on Black Ops? Was it trying to tell us something. Like... Zombies in MW3?! :shock: . I mean during the making of the game Treyarch could be secretly working with Infinity-Ward and Activision to make a zombie mode in MW3. It could be an option to use in the new Survival Mode. Like switch the enemies from Soldiers to Zombies. Besides, Treyarch wouldn't want to end zombies till Cod9 would they? But we'll have to wait and see.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This might be a little harsh but dont take it the wrong way

In Der Riese there are three planks that show initials to locations. I don't have any pictures of them but I'll just show what they said.

ENG=England

FRA=France

GER=Germany

There since WaW (world at war map)

Like... Zombies in MW3?!

No

I mean during the making of the game Treyarch could be secretly working with Infinity-Ward and Activision to make a zombie mode in MW3.

If only

Treyarch wouldn't want to end zombies till Cod9 would they? But we'll have to wait and see.

Yes....They would...

Not only did we have to wait....they waited till 2010 to announce that the mysterious MP4 was scrapped.

So yea dont take this post the wrong way lmao :lol: Sorry to crush your dreams.

P.S. I would love for Treyarch and Infinity Ward to work together. Damn my quote things just arent working :lol:

P.S. I would love for Treyarch and Infinity Ward to work together. Damn my quote things just arent working :lol:

You have to do a

[quote]
before what your trying to quote and a
[/quote]

after it.

Anyways, everything Erich said is wrong. No zombies in MW3. Those locations were from treyarch so why would it be in an IW game?

This might be a little harsh but dont take it the wrong way.

ENG=England

FRA=France

GER=Germany

There since WaW (world at war map)

Like... Zombies in MW3?!

No

I mean during the making of the game Treyarch could be secretly working with Infinity-Ward and Activision to make a zombie mode in MW3.

If only

Treyarch wouldn't want to end zombies till Cod9 would they? But we'll have to wait and see.

Yes....They would...

Not only did we have to wait....they waited till 2010 to announce that the mysterious MP4 was scrapped.

So yea dont take this post the wrong way lmao :lol: Sorry to crush your dreams.

Yea its ok. Besides on the official website it said that survival mode is going to be made for fans of CoD WaW/BO zombie mode :D .