Which 4 perks?

As we all know, you can only have 4 perks out of 7, except if you kill George. So my question is, Which 4 perks for solo and co-op?

For solo, I'd say Quick Revive, Jugger-nog, Phd Flopper, and Stamin-up

For co-op, Jugger-nog, Phd Flopper, Stamin-up, and Speed Cola

What are your opinions? Which have first priority?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd have to go with Juggernog, Speedy Reload, and from there on out, whatever I feel like lol If I'm running with a Ray Gun or Scavenger, I'll get PHD-Flopper. Double Tap is also something I heavily favor the more I play. Dead Eye is also becoming a favorite, although less useful in the higher rounds.

Solo: Revive, Jugg, and whatever gun strategy I want to do. I usually end up with Flopper and Double Tap though. Co-Op: Juggernog, Double Tap and Flopper (dependent on the round) and depending upon the size of my team and how bad it is Quick Revive or Speed Cola.

Solo:quick revive, juggernog, speed cola, depending on gun phd/double tap

Co-op:juggernog, speed cola,

Bad team:stamina-up, quick revive

Good team:double tap, phd flopper

Although sometimes, depending on my gun, I'll get quick revive instead of phd/double tap just incase

It honestly depends on what guns I get. But thats just rearranging like one or two Perks. So depending on how the actual start of the game goes...

Ray Gun/Scavenger Heavy

1. Jugg

2. PHD Flopper

3. Sleight

4. Stamin Up

Machine Gun Heavy

1. Jugg

2. Sleight

3. Deadshot

4. Quick Revive

Well, the perks.

Must have:

Revive (ONLY SOLO)

Jug

If you are on a looping / running around strategy:

Stamin Up

If you have a scavenger:

PHD

If teammates are dying 10x each round

Revive

If you have any slot free:

Speed Reload

If you have another slot free:

Double Tap

If you wanna waste a perk slot:

Deadshot

Basically, when I have a Scavenger, I go to the downed teammate with Stamin up. Saves me up to 10 seconds, depending where I am and where he is (e.g. I am at Spawn, he at the end of the ship where the box location is). I shoot a Scavenger shot close to him - I am save due PHD - and the Scav Shot will protect me while reviving, even without Quick Revive it's an easy revivng.

So imho, a Scavenger / PHD / Stamin Combo is way better then Revive, cause it's save too and you are just faster at your teammates. And I wanna have Staminup anyway, its good for my running around strategies. Thats why I don't like QR ;)

Solo: jug, speed cola, stamin up, quick revive

coop: jug, speed cola, stamin up, flopper

reason: the revive keeps me up in solo, I need the flopper if I want to use the ray gun in coop (I won't even take it out of the box without flopper).

however, things change. If I'm in my preferred spot (which is rare), I switch flopper for deadshot. If I have a specific loadout, I switch for doubletap.