How To Get Max Powerups

I found out that if you and your teammates knife george 3-5 times at the start of every round you get a whole bunch of powerups, talked about it on another forum and everyone said it worked for them also.... There's also a way you can do it on Kino Der Toten I'll be posting that in the Kino section, if your interested.... I wonder if there's a way you could do it on all the maps???

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We noticed this as well, but we only were able to get it to work on the first few rounds. Also, I've been having trouble getting it to work at all recently. Is it a certain number of times you have to knife him? Or maybe in a certain place, still haven't been able to nail down EXACTLY what causes all the power-ups. But when it works it's crazy, got 2 max Ammos, 2 2X, an instakill and a bomb all on round 3, so finding out exatly what causes it will obviously be pretty helpful.

I've seen all sorts of efforts to force power ups to spawn more regularly and I've never seen one that's been reliable or worked in any noticeable way. As far as I can tell, it's completely random. Sometimes you don't get anything and other times you get three max ammos in a row on round two.

I'm not saying it doesn't work, you're entitled to do whatever you think makes them spawn more but I'm pretty sure its simple the luck of the draw.

Power ups are based on cumulative points made by all players in the game. I am 99% sure its not random or any event like Knifing George, lmao :lol:

There is a algorithm for powerups. This was verified by one of the forum's member DuckCall00 a while ago although I believe they may have changed it now because there are no dogs round which means no max ammo.

http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=9270&p=84662#p84662

A Powerup will drop at a cumulative 2000 points. However, every round that number is multiplied by 1.14.
For a Carpenter power-up to spawn there needs at least 5 windows destroyed
For a Fires Sale to spawn the box needs to have moved.
If a Max Ammo is about to spawn, and the round is 29+, then another power-up will be chosen. However, it could also be a Max Ammo

Power ups are based on cumulative points made by all players in the game. I am 99% sure its not random or any event like Knifing George, lmao :lol:

There is a algorithm for powerups. This was verified by one of the forum's member DuckCall00 a while ago although I believe they may have changed it now because there are no dogs round which means no max ammo.

A Powerup will drop at a cumulative 2000 points. However, every round that number is multiplied by 1.14.
If a Max Ammo is about to spawn, and the round is 29+, then another power-up will be chosen. However, it could also be a Max Ammo

Is this the scheme for Black Ops only, or does this work in WaW maps as well? I've been on a Shino kick lately, and wouldn't mind a little prediction of drops if I could.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not saying it doesn't work, you're entitled to do whatever you think makes them spawn more but I'm pretty sure its simple the luck of the draw.

I read on here about attacking george/knife/dolphin dive etc on him right at the start of the round 1 and every game I do it.. I get massive amounts of power ups in multiplayer. The last game I played I counted like 30 within the first five rounds.

This is incorrect. It has to be. Because i go to round 4 without a powerup and thats over 2000 points. All drops are random

Yeah there is an algorithm, basically, the less that you grab them in the early rounds, you will encounter them more often in the later rounds. i have seen a larger effect when you piss of george. for example, hitting the ground makes the zombies spawn quicker, so it could also do this.

I remember once on round one. i got a powerup from every zombie :? . i got bomb, max ammo, double points, double points, insta kill, bomb

This is incorrect. It has to be. Because i go to round 4 without a powerup and thats over 2000 points. All drops are random

powerups can't spawn outside the map; did you let every single zombie in through the windows? Also, the multiplier becomes significant very quickly.

I read on here about attacking george/knife/dolphin dive etc on him right at the start of the round 1 and every game I do it.. I get massive amounts of power ups in multiplayer. The last game I played I counted like 30 within the first five rounds.

Yeah? dolphin dive on round 1?