Mystery box glitches, so many of them, are they true??

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fake - ive tried most of those, the shoot, spin, shoot with and without a pistol, the shoot go prone shoot, i might get a good gun half the time but thats just the math of getting the gun in the code, not a glitch, besides i have the luck of getting a pistol, ballistic knife, or something stupid

The only glitch I encountered was during fire sale toward the end an aug came up right as fire sale ended. When it ended it made the Teddy bear noise of a girl laughing but instead of a Teddy bear the aug floated into the air!! After this the box was present, but it was impossible to use it. No indicator to hold x or anything.

The only way to fix it was waiting for the next firesale and using the glitches box made it return to working order.

The box was in the lobby in this case, but I've seen it happen elsewhere also.

i have a question...

360 players, has anyone playing W@W der rise noticed 950 points added back to your score when the box 'bears out'?

playing solo this has happened to me a handful of times in the past week.

anyone encountered this?

I always get my points back when the box disappears.

i have a question...

360 players, has anyone playing W@W der rise noticed 950 points added back to your score when the box 'bears out'?

playing solo this has happened to me a handful of times in the past wee

anyone encountered this?

ya its a refund

I have often found that when it flashes gold, you have to time it right so when its gold it opens. ( ive timed it pefectly now :D ) Because me and three friends did this, and the first got a ray gun, galil and monkeys within the first three tries, the other got thundergun and monkeys, and i got ray gun, galil and monkeys as well :) (the last person was eaating tea :facepalm: )

it takes a while to get the timing right though :D

• 2 weeks later...

Those videos and threads and whatnot which are like, "shoot the box then do a 360 then prone then do a backflip and the box will give you the gun you want" are complete BS. Last time i checked, there wasn't any way to physically TELL the box what weapon you want. some seriously flawed logic right there.

[brains]