What Is It!

I'm 13. And I snipe. By now you hate me right. I can tell. What is wrong with us! I've said a huge screw you to CoD multiplayer, and found the predujice is worse on BC2! "Oh my God! Bloody immature sniper. Go back to CoD unskilled noob!" No mate! Your immature! Snipers are a part of gaming! We may not take the objective, but that's not our job twat! We suppress enemys for YOU to take the M-COM! If you can't accept a part of games, then screw you! It's practicly racism. Racists. Kill the racists. Racist. :x

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello fello brother :) I too am a sniper, I love the snipers, I have some rules on camping and thats if your not using a sniper then don't camp, if its like you stay in one spot for a while then move like a big majority then I don't mind, if I see a sniper camp I always say "nice shot bucko" I especially love the bolt actions, they put in some excitment

Regards Yellow-card8

you're fucked.

Why did you even bother with such a pointless and unintelligent post? Take that childish behavoir elsewhere buddy cause none of us want to hear that shit!

Anywho, it's not snipers I hate, I hate the camping that comes with it. I just don't see very much skill in sitting back and waiting for your target to come to you. You could sit there for 5 minutes just to get one kill because you don't want to leave your spot. But I'm probably just saying that because I was that one kill HAHAHA. Thats why people hate because they dont even get a chance to defend themselves against the sniper sometimes. But thats the whole point. Honestly man just do what you love and your good at. If people get pissed then people get pissed.

I mean on the other side you can be really aggressive with say a Famas and Extended Mags and run through squads and people will call you a "try hard" Thats the funniest one Ive heard recently. People will hate you for being too good? and in their defense say you try too hard? When in reality the ones hating just arent trying enough. This whole "Try Hard" thing is a freakin joke.

So either side of the spectrum, camping or rushing, people will have to hate either way. You cant get caught up in their bullshit. Lets the haters hate.

I don't mind it when snipers camp. I do it on BC2 whenever I do play. But i really hate it when the whole team snipes and there is like 2 people trying to take the objective. Or when there are snipers who stay back the whole time sniping and they suck at it. I literally saw a guy sniping on BC2 and he got one kill on Arica Harbor and that was when he actually went in and tried to cap an objective. He was like 1-12 by the end of the game.

SNIPERS BEWARE!!! I'm the guy who always finds you...and knifes you. I'm a run-and-gunner...usually I break out my AUG with my extended mag and my red dot site....once you give away your position, IT'S OVER 4 YA!!! haha

The perks I usually use are marathon...so I can run to you faster

Flak Jacket...so the claymores you put at the door of your camping site won't do anything to me except make my screen red for a few seconds...

and finally, warlord...so I can have two attachments.

You say sniper? I say snipe away. I love snipers. I know all the sniping spots in most maps. Of course, once Escalation comes out for PS3 I'll have to learn the sniping spots again...but once I figure that out...it's over.

I already know most of the camping sites on Hotel because I play that one on my friends XBox 360. Most snipers hang out in that window across from the far building.

Oh yea....snipe away Mr. Sniper...I'll ALWAYS find you....mwahahahhahahaha

btw...this is just me being goofy so don't anybody go and take me all seriously like. I like to have fun, and I really do like taking out snipers...I honestly have NO problem with anybody sniping...like you said, it's all part of the game.

Much Respect,

ZombiCidaL

Nothing like a great long-range sniper battle in BFBC2. I think the only thing that annoys me sometimes is when people are sniping from the same spot every time, and wasting lives. Part of being a sniper is moving around to different locations, and finding great shots while staying hidden. It's almost a game in itself.

• 3 weeks later...

Why would anyone hate Snipers? They are the *Best part of a MP game. Because that first shot that doesn't kill you is the funnest, then comes the jumping round like a maniac to avoid the next one. Srsly Snipers, I have Respect for you guys, when everyone in the whole goddamn map rush to knife you, you still have the balls to stick around.

I bow to you.

The community is really negative, you camp they torment you for being a camper, you stop camping and go out running with your sniper they hate you for that, just do what you love and ignore all the hate.

Yes! :):P:D;) 8-) :ugeek: :lol: :geek: [brains] :mrgreen:

i posted all of the positive faces, hahaha :lol:

Here's the thing, you arn't a sniper in BFBC2, your official class is scout. You are suppose to SCOUT out ahead and provide overwatch for your team to enter in quickly and safely. This is what I hate, when people don't play tactically!

See, these are noob things in BFBC2:

Assault: CoD noob rushing without thinking out a plan

Medic: Not playing a support roll. Your job is to stay behind the assault and dig in, not to lead the charge. Don't even fire until you have a base of fire to rain death on the enemy

Engineer: Not repairing crap.

And finally

Scout: For the love of grace people, all you do is sit up on a hill and kill everything you can see. You arn't even suppose to be seen! You are the mastermind of the group. You have to be the one to direct your squad, send them real-time intel on the area, and deal with any threats that your squad can't clear by themselves. Not to have the defence drop a mile away, then have them respawn with nothing gained as you squad begins dieing right in front of you.

I have similar feelings with the uav. People look at it as a way of killing people without having to get there hands dirty. Yeah, f**king great tactic there, loading it with C4 and suicide bombing. Idiots. That's why if anyone else besides me starts using the UAV, I blow up the moniter. They can only hurt our team with the amount of time they spend screwing around. I use the UAV in one of two ways:

Tank killer- When the bullets are already flying and the enemy is at our front door, we can turn the game around with nothing but taking out there armor, forcing them to pull back for a few good, solid minutes so we can reload and regroup. With Mrk2 explosives and if you it the tank in just the right spot with an airstrike (where it is I'll keep as my secret) it will be a one hit KO. Even if there is a situation with more than one tank like artica harbor or harvest day, nothing will scare a tank bettalion like having their lead roller explode randomly, causing them to hault to locate your UAV. At that moment, drop below the treeline away from the battle until strike command comes back on.

SR-71- This is my best us of a UAV. Treat it like the SR-71 from Black Ops. I have turned around entire games just by acting as an eye in the sky for my buddy on the ground. Do mot engadge and enemy targets unless requested by your ground team. This will ensure no one on the ground goes looking for you. Tell them where to flank, what spot has cover, and most improtantly, when to break cover. When an MG or tank makes an area impassible, call in an airstrike, then continue with the stealth operation. Just the epic moment of saying, "4 enemies have stopped inside the barn, get two men at the window" and seeing the enemies drop from you thermal makes things well worth it.

Welcome to modern gaming.

Where everyone wants to pick faults with another person.

Where everyone has to have the same opinion as you otherwise you are a "Fag,noob,kid" ect.

Where you have to argue your opinions and prove they are better than everyone else's.

Gaming sucks now, the multiplayer community has gone completely down the drain because of the popularity of it all now, it happens in CoD, BF and Halo, any game as a matter of fact.

Sad really.

Honestly I use to be a sniper all the time in Cod4 and WaW. But once MW2 and BO hit, sniping became impossible, At least to me. For starters like SRM said no plays with tatics in mind anymore but thinking back on it, I can't really remember a time when people did. Even before videogames got as mainstream as they are now, people were getting insulted and put down for trying to think tatically or hell, even when someone tried to get everyone to work as a team. Now a days, its a lot easier to lone wolf it and go for the killstreaks and kills, and "montage material". I kind of have to say though part of the problem is how mainsteam the genre has gotten and possibly the maturity level of the gamers of CoD (and maybe battlefield, i don't know as I can honestly say ive never played any of the battlefield games). Also when has CoD ever tried to promote teamwork and tatics among its players? I really can't think of many occasions to be honest.

RANT OVER

Honestly I use to be a sniper all the time in Cod4 and WaW. But once MW2 and BO hit, sniping became impossible, At least to me. For starters like SRM said no plays with tatics in mind anymore but thinking back on it, I can't really remember a time when people did. Even before videogames got as mainstream as they are now, people were getting insulted and put down for trying to think tatically or hell, even when someone tried to get everyone to work as a team. Now a days, its a lot easier to lone wolf it and go for the killstreaks and kills, and "montage material". I kind of have to say though part of the problem is how mainsteam the genre has gotten and possibly the maturity level of the gamers of CoD (and maybe battlefield, i don't know as I can honestly say ive never played any of the battlefield games). Also when has CoD ever tried to promote teamwork and tatics among its players? I really can't think of many occasions to be honest.

RANT OVER

Yeah, I used to play like that in WaW before CoD was THE game. Two cases in point, the first time I played on outskerts, I organised a squad of tank drivers and we made an armor regiment. At least up until one guy desided to be a loser and not work with us.

The other point was on Revolution, while I had me ppsh. I went through every room before checking the building and declairing it "clear". Things where good back then... Now it's all lone wolf.

I like working as a team, it makes it more interesting.

As for sniping, i have absolutely no problem with it, but the amount of hate i get when i snipe puts me off. Every time you dont pull off a Noscope or a quickscope, some tw@ just goes 'HARDSCOPE' and i just say, 'uh no, sniping' i mean really, wtf do they think the bloody scope on top of the boomstick is? Its not a sodding ornament.

Camping for fun i.e. in a funny way is alright, i do it sometimes, we once got me and 3 other people sat in that little shower room on Firing range with RPGs and China lakes, we lost, but it was funny. :D

Also, i just pulled off a really good noscope while typing this :D