I'd like to think Map Pack 3 will be in Paradise (Ranch)

At this point almost everyone has heard of the Easter Egg pertaining to freeing the original four characters. In the achievement section of Escalation, you are instructed to free the characters to 'Paradise'

In the achievement description the word Paradise begins with a capital P which is indication that it is a place and not a 'term' per-se. And what place do we know of that begins with the word Paradise? That's right, Paradise Ranch, which is a name for what? Oh yeah! Area 51..

However, i'm fairly certain that Treyarch announced at one point that they wouldn't do a map based off of Area 51, but if they did say that, they said it a long time ago and who knows maybe something has changed and they're reconsidering their options (you can only make so many zombie maps...) And note, they did say they're not going to do an Area 51 Map, buut if they do Paradise Ranch as their map, then they wouldn't necessarily be contradicting themselves.

You guys think Yay or Nay?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Area 51 would be awesome but I think that Paradise will be in Vietnam. Because In the campaign mission Crash Site when you're driving the boats down the river near Laos one of the soldiers says: Welcome to Paradise. Also in that mission it says Dragovitch kills hundreds of Vietnamese with nova gas. Lots of dead bodies= lots of vietnam zombies. Plus their plane crashed that was holding all the nova 6 it might have been carrying 115 too cause Steiner may have been working on the zombies with Richtofen seeing as how he was a crazy german scientist from WW2. Also the leaves in the top right corner of COTD look like leaves you can see in that level in vietnam. And in DOA the temple at the end sorta looks like a Vietnamese temple.

At this point almost everyone has heard of the Easter Egg pertaining to freeing the original four characters. In the achievement section of Escalation, you are instructed to free the characters to 'Paradise'

In the achievement description the word Paradise begins with a capital P which is indication that it is a place and not a 'term' per-se. And what place do we know of that begins with the word Paradise? That's right, Paradise Ranch, which is a name for what? Oh yeah! Area 51..

However, i'm fairly certain that Treyarch announced at one point that they wouldn't do a map based off of Area 51, but if they did say that, they said it a long time ago and who knows maybe something has changed and they're reconsidering their options (you can only make so many zombie maps...) And note, they did say they're not going to do an Area 51 Map, buut if they do Paradise Ranch as their map, then they wouldn't necessarily be contradicting themselves.

You guys think Yay or Nay?

I've been thinking this for a while now, it seems plausible, except for the fern in the corner, but they might have ferns in Area 51