Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Matuzz

Codz off topic zombie barricade!

Woot woot, finding an old chest hidden under a bunch ofncrap, we have uncovered some mortars.....or more if it's been placed already.....

Awards

I found a key in the lab which unlocked a locked door to a small armory where we can store our guns, and it already has a few guns and holsters in it already. I claim the leg holsters, 2 M1911s, and the MP40. There's also a Thompson, different types of holsters, and a pack-a-punch in the dark corner of the room.

Er guys,

Don't want to worry anyone, but, well, er, lemmie just show you the pics I took with my scope:

This dude was like something out of The Matrix, dodged every one of my .50cal Barrett.

I'm thinking we need some spray & prayers here.

This dude, 12 head shots, clean between the eyes and he is still coming!

It appears that after developing and fixing the dg-2 that was *Found* i under the ground, i decided to use the chopper to makes sure of where the waves is coming.

to my surprise the wave is actually bigger than we thought, there is atleast 5000+ undead heading towards us, with a mix of civilaian, peliceman, and heavly armered soldier zombies, with undead dogs, and scientests following behind

we also have a bigger problem has also arised. There is also 2 more 3000+ hoards coming for the south west and north east directions.

we need to build more trenches before they arrive.

As to what i found, the airport that alpha was at had a large supply of fuel, which ai brought back, about 12 barrels, and a fuel tank in the chopper. there is also a commercial jet there, which contains 1000's of grenades, 100's of motors, and many unused turrets, ammo and secret weapons, we need to go back and collect it. i only managed to collect 50 grenades, 5 motors, and 100g's of 115 which can be used for my futher weapons, repair shop and desgins.

Awards

While exploring the house, I found a hidden closet with robotics, some RF transmitters, and lots of high explosives. I rigged my semi up and drove it straight into the hoard. An element 115 bomb is bigger than you think! Took out about half of those bastards.

I also found all the ingredients for nitroglycerian in the lab. Some deadly jelly!

We could use some of that technology to estabilish turrets as a perimeter. Mow them down. Since my index (long story)... is fried, I can convert what remains into a temporary but weak shield. No promises. But I'll do my best.

ill begin to creat a , small, gun and weapons store within the safe zone.

at the moment, i have 50 grenades, 5 motors, 5 barrels of oil, parts for a (incomplete, still needs a few parts, which i will find) Mini-gun.

need brave souls who would help me recover equipment, and will be rewarded very good.

will take in request to build weapons from desgins that they give me.

Im currently building 3 turrets and a small electrical barrier for the frontal de-fence

also has anyone got 6 steel rolls, that i would open up to an trade/Weapons.

needed for mini-gun project.

Last note: Are we going to consider putting up barricades around the airport? it has a large supply of food weapons, space and housing? it would become the second base, and we could easily create transport links from there to futher on places, such as other survivers in other towns. we could create a better transport link/trade routes, and become stronger, and if they dont follow/help us, we could always drop a DG-3B (Die Glocke - Version 3 Bomb) which would slve are problems... :twisted:

Awards

will take in request to build weapons from desgins that they give me.

Well for a design for a weapon, a rifle almost like the one Seras from Hellsing has (manga series, nice gun) with a type of large bullet that when shot at a victim opens up prongs on the tip and grab hold of the victim, electricuting them and also hitting them with a bullet. I would also like a type of ammo that contains 115 and would explode, for my M1911s and my MP40

Survivor requesting entrance into your little corner of the earth. I have an MG42 and I found a dog along the way. I can do pretty much anything, but I guess you guys could use a medic.

We need to come up with a way to trap one of these flesh eaters to do some scientific research and figure out if there is a way to turn them on one another, or just simply an easier way to kill them without blast 50 bullets into one of them, i have a book on 115 and someone else has some 115, and i think we just got a medic, anyone up for it

Awards

We need to come up with a way to trap one of these flesh eaters to do some scientific research and figure out if there is a way to turn them on one another, or just simply an easier way to kill them without blast 50 bullets into one of them, i have a book on 115 and someone else has some 115, and i think we just got a medic, anyone up for it

can we make it a crawler possibly to make it easier to handle, then maybe trap it in a cage (someone can probably build it) or we could just keep it regular and trap it in a cage

There might be some spare metal lying around perhaps we can make a makeshift prison cage thing? Yeah yeah anyone have a welder?

Awards

There might be some spare metal lying around perhaps we can make a makeshift prison cage thing? Yeah yeah anyone have a welder?

I have the metal and the welder. I'll do this job for free.

I would like to apply for The Distraction job. When you're reloading you're gonna need a Distraction. And I would like to donate some Ice-Cream to the cause.

Ok wait do we has a supply of water or should should I dig something cuz we need water for the plants as I am gardener

Awards

I believe it is the right time for watermelons!no wait is it?anyways we will have ,ors of fruit and veggies soin

Awards

yum fruits and veggies, cant wait...wonder would happen if 115 was introduced into the life cycle of a plant, as in, it was in the soil where the plants where growing, could be interesting, want to take some soil to the basement to keep it isolated from other soil in the yard, and do some experiments mr. gardener?¿¿?

Awards

Call of Duty Zombies Code of Conduct

The Code of Conduct (CoC for short) for using the website can be found here

Our Privacy / Cookie Policy

Call of Duty Zombies privacy policy / cookie information can be found here

Our Terms of Use

The terms of use can be found here

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, Code of Conduct, We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. .