Wunderwaffle? & Freeing the survivors?

Alrite guys two days ago I was playing call of the dead and around round 19-20 me and my friend decided to kill george. So once he died we got the wunderwaffle without freeing the survivors. So i just wanted to know if im a giant nube and this is suppose to happen if not why did it? Also I dont Know if people know this but to get "Zombie vision" and insta-kill from the VR11 it doesnt have to be upgraded.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? u seriously got the wunderwaffe after killing him. was it just you or the both of you got it? Well i killed george too but none of my teammates screamed out WUNDERWAFFE. All we got was a free perk and a max ammo. thats all. maybe George gives different things each time you kill him. who knows. ima have to find out the next time i kill him.

I always get the Wonderwaffe from George. Ive never actually gotten the Death Machine. Ive completed the EE on Solo before when CotD first came out, but I doubt that would make a difference. Even now when I play Multiplayer and we kill him he drops the DG2 power-up.

However I've never heard of or experienced him dropping a max ammo after being killed.

I admit my post may have been harsh but honestly lol how hard is it to see the Call of the Dead section :lol:

But yeah you do get it after the egg and ONLY get it after you kill George AFTER the egg.

Im not even sure how to post in a specific forum as i only see posts from the homepage if i post i just click new topic and i guess it places in the catagory of the thread you were just looking at.

I admit my post may have been harsh but honestly lol how hard is it to see the Call of the Dead section :lol:

But yeah you do get it after the egg and ONLY get it after you kill George AFTER the egg.

Im not even sure how to post in a specific forum as i only see posts from the homepage if i post i just click new topic and i guess it places in the catagory of the thread you were just looking at.

Just click on the FORUM box on the top of the home page to get to the board index, and then find the correct forum to place your new post. Once you are in that certain forum, then click NEW POST at the top of the page and it should post it in the correct forum.

You can also get to the Board Index page by clicking any new post on the

homepage, and then clicking the BOARD INDEX button in the top left corner of the screen. Once youre in the Board Index, just enter the Forum you'd like to post in and post your new topic.

Posting in the correct forum will help you get more helpful responses from the community. Plus you won't get the usual "wrong forum" response to your questions. Not to mention it's one less thread the Mods have to worry about fixing. We all win in the end.

Hope this helps...