Groom lake or Moon map!

hallo i know if i say that i want Moon become zombie map many of you say its dumb idea,but i ensure

you that it isnt!moon map and asteroid attack pick up!i know that mp 3 wont be moon map.it is probably some kind of tropical island map!for further dlcs i would like .Groom lake and Moon!If the new map is based on crash site could it be this somehow connected with Nacht der Untoten because they crash landed over there probably too!

off topic i cant post in sugestion patr of the forum the button NEW TOPIC is missing!

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I kinda think Groom lake or moon would seem a bit too sci-fi to me. Area 51 would seem a bit cliche, but as long as it doesn't have aliens I'll be alright with it. The moon though, well that's just silly. Why bother going to the moon anyways? The zombies can't go down to earth (monkeys are exceptions, but they're smarter than normal zombies ironically) so where's the threat?

According to the wiki, there is an area 51 map on the disc and only playable by pc players along with the war museum and temple of doom map and a few multiplayer maps. Dont know if its true or not. the moon is possible since the space race was a HUGE part of the cold war. The us army had an idea in the sixties called "project horizon" the id ea was to have a fully operational manned military facility on the moon within 2 years. They could also play the sci fi option and go along with iron sky, the nazis made it to the moon just a few months before germanys surrender in 1945 and have been building there ever since and have been preparing a zombie armada for the invasion of earth.

According to the wiki, there is an area 51 map on the disc and only playable by pc players along with the war museum and temple of doom map and a few multiplayer maps. Dont know if its true or not. the moon is possible since the space race was a HUGE part of the cold war. The us army had an idea in the sixties called "project horizon" the id ea was to have a fully operational manned military facility on the moon within 2 years. They could also play the sci fi option and go along with iron sky, the nazis made it to the moon just a few months before germanys surrender in 1945 and have been building there ever since and have been preparing a zombie armada for the invasion of earth.

Lets just hope they don't go sci fi, my guess is the story would go downhill from there.

Well they already include alot of sci fi, dg2, ray gun, thundergun, winters howl, teleporters, zombies, supernatural german children, hellhounds, black hole generators, almost all of zombies is sci fi to begin with, the moon wouldnt be too much of a stretch.

Well they already include alot of sci fi, dg2, ray gun, thundergun, winters howl, teleporters, zombies, supernatural german children, hellhounds, black hole generators, almost all of zombies is sci fi to begin with, the moon wouldnt be too much of a stretch.

By sci fi I mean I don't like the idea of it going into space or aliens.

I kinda think Groom lake or moon would seem a bit too sci-fi to me. Area 51 would seem a bit cliche, but as long as it doesn't have aliens I'll be alright with it. The moon though, well that's just silly. Why bother going to the moon anyways? The zombies can't go down to earth (monkeys are exceptions, but they're smarter than normal zombies ironically) so where's the threat?

black hole can take you anywhere if you know how to use it!teleporters?