The Paris Map?

Sigint

Possibly some people are overlooking this. Since der riese, we have had the theater and lighthouse zombie map. The only one left is the Parisian map with the Eiffel Tower. Those ferns from the CoTD loading screen, could be the next map. But there could be ferns in Paris right? Isnt Paris a city with lots of plants anyway?

I dont know, but im just chucking out different theories for discussion

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the England map MAY still be coming.

IDK if anyone listened in to Vosty's Community night with Aggregame, but they had the lead Sound designer (Who also does the easter eggs, NOT the dude with the dreadlocks. Yes, Vosty told me, it is the sound dude NOT the guy with the dreadlocks, don't know his name) of zombies, he said that Ascension and Kino were planned to be in a type of "Zombies pack" from WAW.

So, we COULD get a similar idea for Black Ops, but I doubt it. I think that if Treyarch is comissioned to do Black Ops 2, (Which their employment page suggests), Treyarch could hold out for Black Ops 2 for the rest of zombies. Why cap it off now?

...Weren't the lighthouse pics tied in England...

Yes they were. One of the chalkboards in Der Riese pictured the lighthouse beside a map of the UK with a part of the coastline circled.

Don't know why they switched it to Serbia though. :?

...Weren't the lighthouse pics tied in England...

Yes they were. One of the chalkboards in Der Riese pictured the lighthouse beside a map of the UK with a part of the coastline circled.

Don't know why they switched it to Serbia though. :?

Like someone else said, Treyarch are [almost] not caring anymore about the W@W timeline. All they do now is to make zombies more famous to sell map packs (for example by using the actors in COTD). That's why they moved the lighthouse from England to Serbia justy to make a more "cinematographic map".

I hope it isn't Paris.. I don't like France, but that isn't the only reason. It just doesnt feel like it fits in anywhere. I'd like another jungle type of map, simply because Shi no Numa's atmosphere made it seem better to me. England would be good too... but I just wonder, where it would be? The lighthouse was already used.

But there could be ferns in Paris right? Isnt Paris a city with lots of plants anyway?

There is more pollution than a plant in Paris and I do not think there is ferns, this plant is in the forest.

I hope it isn't Paris.. I don't like France, but that isn't the only reason. It just doesnt feel like it fits in anywhere.

You do not like wine and cheese ? :)

Anyway, the French do not really technology, if there a map, this would be a landmark of group 935 (yeah, the French were collaborator)

Don't forget about England as well. Since the lighthouse was in Serbia and not England, (don't know why) what could it be? Big Ben?

The Eiffel Tower would be awesome though.

Serbia is a completely land locked country. Unless you meant Siberia. And i dont see why it was supoosed to be in England

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Don't forget about England as well. Since the lighthouse was in Serbia and not England, (don't know why) what could it be? Big Ben?

The Eiffel Tower would be awesome though.

Serbia is a completely land locked country. Unless you meant Siberia. And i dont see why it was supoosed to be in England

Why it was or why people think it was?

People think it was because there is the pic of a lighthouse and then a map of the UK next to it.

But there could be ferns in Paris right? Isnt Paris a city with lots of plants anyway?

There is more pollution than a plant in Paris and I do not think there is ferns, this plant is in the forest.

I hope it isn't Paris.. I don't like France, but that isn't the only reason. It just doesnt feel like it fits in anywhere.

You do not like wine and cheese ? :)

Anyway, the French do not really technology, if there a map, this would be a landmark of group 935 (yeah, the French were collaborator)

uhh... the French discovered radioactivity and the personal computer. They've always been pretty hi-tech. I would love to see a map with either a french character or a french base

IDK if anyone listened in to Vosty's Community night with Aggregame, but they had the lead Sound designer (Who also does the easter eggs, NOT the dude with the dreadlocks. Yes, Vosty told me, it is the sound dude NOT the guy with the dreadlocks, don't know his name) of zombies, he said that Ascension and Kino were planned to be in a type of "Zombies pack" from WAW.

So, we COULD get a similar idea for Black Ops, but I doubt it. I think that if Treyarch is comissioned to do Black Ops 2, (Which their employment page suggests), Treyarch could hold out for Black Ops 2 for the rest of zombies. Why cap it off now?

WAW had 4 Zombies map so id expect atleast that from BO ( i know there is 4 bit i said ATLEAST ) these 3 maps have been released quick, i think we can expect at least anout 2-4 maybe because it is 18 months atleast till the next BO but you never know :D

WAW had 4 Zombies map so id expect atleast that from BO ( i know there is 4 bit i said ATLEAST ) these 3 maps have been released quick, i think we can expect at least anout 2-4 maybe because it is 18 months atleast till the next BO but you never know :D

They actually will stop when MW3 comes out as Activision won't have them releasing DLCs as they might harm MW3's sales... and of course the DLC won't sell as much either.

World at War came with one zombie map and the next three map packs raised that to four.

Black Ops came with three zombie maps and we will have at least six maps at the end.

If we're really lucky, we might have 7 maps but that is unlikely.