Map Pack 3

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Richtofen only needs one final piece to rule the world he has the vrill generator but has lost his beloved Wunderwaffe DG 2. I'm pretty sure the wunderwaffe will be in shangri la but I wonder what the final price could be, could it be the Wunderwaffe upgraded with the power of vrill to re humanise multiple zombies or to enhance the electrical current of the DG 2 to kill more zombies. What could the final peice be?

Nacht Der Untoten - 14 (solo)

Verruct - 14 (4 players)

Shi No Numa - 30 (solo)

Der Reise - 22 (solo)

Kino Der Toten - 33 (2 players)

"Five" - 27 (2 players)

Dead Ops Arcade - 19 (2 players)

Ascension - 41 (solo)

Call Of The Dead - 19 (2 players)

Gamer tag

SpencerVanHalen

Gah, too bad I'm going to be gone until Friday next week on a camping trip... then I'll want to relax on Friday, and I'll finally download it Saturday, but whenever I download the map packs they take about 6 or 7 hours(not even exaggerating) to download. I won't be able to play for so long...

Also, I dunno if I want the Wunderwaffe back. On one hand, it's an awesome gun that would've been great in Ascension, but seeing as this will probably be the very last Zombie map for Black Ops(and maybe last Zombie map period... think about it, would Treyarch put the same special mode in 3 games in a row? Of course, they may bring it back on the next Treyarch COD game, seeing as it rakes in so much cash... and of course, the ultimate fantasy, a standalone Zombie game might happen), I sort of want a fresh, epic wonderweapon.

Oh, but lastly, the ultimate zombie fanboy fantasy: the Thunderwaffe! Thundergun with an underbarrel Wunderwaffe! lolz.