Ultimate Call of the Dead Strategy, 40 Rounds+!!! MUST SEE!!

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well seeing as currently there have been 44 views and no replies to this pretty sweet strategy I thought I'd reply.

I think its a pretty good strategy although I do feel this would get a little monotonous for 20 or so rounds.

Plus I have more problems staying alive before getting Jugg. Most times I play there is no cooperation and people go off in all directions spending all their money on doors and crap mg's

I try to follow your previous video of staying at the top of the first boat by the power room until you have enough to buy jugg, but ultimately everyone else opens doors which ruin my plan.

Still this looks a good strategy and [brains] to you for sharing it with us, there doesn't seem to be that many strategies appearing on here these days.

• 2 weeks later...

I am aware that zombies is about surviving to the highest round in anyway you can. Does no one but me and my gf play just to play anymore? I mean i do run stratergies but we also play knowing that soon and very soon we are bound for death! Thats how we have always played and it keeps it fun!

Anyway (lolz) I will be giving this a go as my gf is at work all weekend so ima play solo!!

Love the way I posted this strategy on my Youtube (video below) and to CoDz a good month ago.

Thread: viewtopic.php?f=62&t=11015

PW5czoXQdLQ

;D

Also, "This strategy will get you to whatever level you want to get to" No it will not. Just you watch, you will get to Round 50 and it will start to fail. You gotta use the VR11 to get past from there tbh :P

- Waffles

EDIT: Just noticed it sounded like I was flaming :S No offense intended in any way! :D

Unless I missed something if your video, the one in this new thread shows a place for other people to hang out (by power) giving people a new way to play with multiple people. If you said something in your video similar to what's in the new one, my apologies. I didn't watch your video all the way through, so I may have missed it if you did.

Unless I missed something if your video, the one in this new thread shows a place for other people to hang out (by power) giving people a new way to play with multiple people. If you said something in your video similar to what's in the new one, my apologies. I didn't watch your video all the way through, so I may have missed it if you did.

Thank you!!!

God I hate zombies now........

The only way you can get up to rounds 25+ is doing rape trains and anyone who can get past round 25 without doing any lapping of some sort, you have my respect :P

Anyways,

Waffles, thats a beastly strategy! Sadly, i don't have 4 friends to play with (im a fail :() so i just do solo.