Samantha Maxis...Why all the Power-Ups?

I've been thinking up why would Samantha go through all this trouble to attack these four Heroes? But supply them with Power-Ups. It was only untill just now that I remembered the Doll Versions of the Four Heroes in Samantha's bedroom when I hit me. The Four Heroes(Pretty much every character you play as) are you Playtoys.

She stuck in Aether and Its pretty easy to see that her Mind has become twisted. She thinks of the Four as Toys she playing in her own twisted way. So in a way, she gives the four random power-ups to continue the game for her amusement.

But she does get upset when her toys step out of line. Like if you toss the monkey in the furnace. And remember how PISSED she got when your released the guy out of Wherever the hell he was in Ascension? You took her toy away.

What do you think?

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But I also think she is loosing her control over her Toys. I have a feeling it was her the took the Four from Shi No Numa to Der Riese. But it was the Four who accidentally went to Kino in the Future. Plus I feel it was that "Gersch" Guy who sent the Lander to them and brought them to Ascension. And since the Four Teleported into that Locked room in Call of the Dead and got that Golden Rod with help from the Actors, everything that has happened so far hasn't been in her favor.

Basically what I'm saying is. At Some Point, the Toys are going to fight back.

Isnt it true she alredy got rid of takeo I hear rumors he got messed up or sumthin when he teleported to call of the dead

Takeo was the one Throwing up all the time. He never spoke.

In fact, if you knife the wall at times during each of the steps I heard Nikolai say. "Takeo, your a Great Listener.....But YOU slept with Monkey."

Basically what I'm saying is. At Some Point, the Toys are going to fight back.

Am i the only one who then pictured pixars toy story toys fighting zombies? laughed my tush off in the middle of the library at school.

Isnt it true she alredy got rid of takeo I hear rumors he got messed up or sumthin when he teleported to call of the dead

Takeo was the one Throwing up all the time. He never spoke.

In fact, if you knife the wall at times during each of the steps I heard Nikolai say. "Takeo, your a Great Listener.....But YOU slept with Monkey."

Idk mayb hes turnin or sumthin you never know with treyarch they could make him a boss or sumthin in the next DLC like romero

:?:

Then who would replace him? Woods?

Gersh could replace Takeo...

But it is Highly unlikely,

So im guessing Woods.

It could be whoever the blacked out picture on in kino is supposed to be

i thought the blacked out pic in kino was resnov

if u look carfully tell me what u think