Scavenger: Wonder Weapon or No?

Honestly, I think the Scavenger should be called a Wonder Weapon, I don't see how no one calls it that. I think there is a Clue to it being a Wonder Weapon, by the Name of it when Upgraded. "Hyena" Infra-Dead. Since we know this Hyena Character was in 1945 as a spy for the US. That means the Weapon Originated from that time. The Rounds it fires are pretty powerful, way to advanced at the time. And seeing how when Upgraded the Weapon comes with a Infra-Red Scope, that too is something to think of. So that is why I think the Scavenger should be a Wonder Weapon.

Your Thoughts?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell you this. If you run around in the Second Floor, wait for at least 24 of the to be behind you. Fire a shot at one, doesn't really matter if you hit on in the middle of the crowd or close to you. Un-Packed, it will STILL Kill every one. So yeah. Wonder Weapon.

Of course it is, I consider any weapon that's not part of the main game a Wonder weapon really. Not to mention the thing is some crazy sci-fi sniper that shoots freaky cylinders that vaporize anything around them...

Not exactly a normal weapon.

I honestly would consider it a Wonder Weapon. It def has attributes that would make it seem more than just a normal gun. It's honestly a pretty weird gun in terms of the fire it brings out.

Has anyone ever really figured out what it shoots out? I know its a sniper and it shoots out weird capsule dart things, but whats inside of them that makes them explode? :3

Yeah, the VR-11. The "Humane" Wonder Weapon. "Instead of Killing the Zombies...that are already Dead. Turn them back to normal....defenseless.....so they can be chased by other....Zombies." :facepalm:

That thing is anything but humane, you turn zombies into humans yes, but you do so in order to save your own ass. You're not trying to rescue them, they wind up suffering a fate worse than any zombie...

It's better than the Wunderwaffe. Because it can kill a max spawn without PaP, it has the same ammo, can't hurt you with Flopper, faster reload, makes the coolest sound ever when it literally vaporizes everything it touches. Super BOSS. In my book it is defenitly a wonder weapon. a most wonderful weapon indeed.

Yeah, the VR-11. The "Humane" Wonder Weapon. "Instead of Killing the Zombies...that are already Dead. Turn them back to normal....defenseless.....so they can be chased by other....Zombies." :facepalm:

That thing is anything but humane, you turn zombies into humans yes, but you do so in order to save your own ass. You're not trying to rescue them, they wind up suffering a fate worse than any zombie...

Trying to act like I was one of those Advertisers who would plug a weird product. A failed attempt as you didn't get the joke. lol

but then again, the scavenger ain't a one-shot kill through-out the higher rounds, it just makes them into crawlers... so i'm not sure if it's a wunder-weapon or not

Neither are the Thundergun or Winter's Howl and they're considered wonderweapons.

I consider anything different than a conventional weapon to be a wonder weapon, so I'd classify Raygun, Wunderwaffe, Thundergun, Winter's Howl, V-R11, Scavenger, Monkey bombs, Gersch Device, and Matryoshka Dolls to all be wonder weapons. And even the Awful Lawton.

do you think that the Hyena Infra-dead has the infrared scope just because of usefulness in the times when the fog comes in and visibility is bad, or do you think it has any other uses. seems odd to include an infrared scope in zombs

Well like you said, the map often has times of extreme fog and can't see more than 5ft in front of you, so to fix this they added an infrared on it. Also, there's an achievement for killing what, 10 zombies over 100 ft, kinda hard to do if you can't tell where the hell they are!

but then again, the scavenger ain't a one-shot kill through-out the higher rounds, it just makes them into crawlers... so i'm not sure if it's a wunder-weapon or not

Neither are the Thundergun or Winter's Howl and they're considered wonderweapons.

I consider anything different than a conventional weapon to be a wonder weapon, so I'd classify Raygun, Wunderwaffe, Thundergun, Winter's Howl, V-R11, Scavenger, Monkey bombs, Gersch Device, and Matryoshka Dolls to all be wonder weapons. And even the Awful Lawton.

wtf, the thundergun isn't a one-shot kill in the higher rounds? :L how high then?

i've been on round 77, it still kills them :L

but anyways, i guess the scavenger is a wunder weapon