Where I think the next map is *Proof*

This is the tenth level titled "Crash Site" which is based in laos. While going up the river just before you finish up with the boat section a pilot says. .

Welcome to Paradise, In call of the dead you send the crew to paradise, it maybe coincidence but it seems too convenient.

Next bit is from the loading screen, on the top right there is some tropical ferns, this mission is covered in them.

And my last piece of information from http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=62&t=11166 is that Aztec Calendar: There is an Aztec calender near the vault with our favorite heroes trapped inside. Here is a picture of ruins in the mission that seem to have aztec or another kind of ancient markings

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What confuses me is the connection between an Aztec calendar and Laos. They are from opposite sides of the world.

What confuses me is people are even saying aztec calendernat all! The poster next to the vault with the locked up heroes .. The one with the torn pieces.. Looks nothing like an Aztec calendar . Google it..

The poster has a circle in the middle of it with a half moon..

What confuses me is the connection between an Aztec calendar and Laos. They are from opposite sides of the world.

What confuses me is people are even saying aztec calendernat all! The poster next to the vault with the locked up heroes .. The one with the torn pieces.. Looks nothing like an Aztec calendar . Google it..

The poster has a circle in the middle of it with a half moon..

I think it's a mayan Calendar.

The poster thing in CoTD says '52 Anos' meaning 52 years.

The symbols on the poster look like the mayan ones, and the Mayan solar calendar repeats every 52 years.

You know, it's rare that a thread with "what I think *Proof*" in the subject is actually worth reading.

But this one actually is, it's well thought out, well written and does actually back up your idea.

Have some more [brains] .

just wanted to post this

OMG! I think that gives more evidence than those ruins that this guy claimed were Aztec. :facepalm:

First, it seems as if the setting is in some sort of jungle/rainforest. Then, there is the name and title. "RETALIATION/ OPERATION SUNRISE 1962".

Didn't someone say that there was a glitch that instead of seeing Escalation in their USB Memory device, they saw Retaliation? Perhaps it is or was . . .

1962 . . . Obviously before "Five" and Ascension happened, and from some conclusions, before CotD (the original crew's time since they can teleport).

Maybe we'll see Woods in this new map? Perhaps Hudson, Woods, Mason and Reznov or Weaver? Wow, that sounds far better than the CotD cast.

I think it's a mayan Calendar.

The poster thing in CoTD says '52 Anos' meaning 52 years.

The symbols on the poster look like the mayan ones, and the Mayan solar calendar repeats every 52 years.

Idk if it's a mayan calendar, but when did Mayan calendars include colors? lol

The poster next to the Hero's Door ties in with the Lighthouse Dials guys, remember?

i mean it sounds legit, but why would they already have the map made before the game even came out

More than likely the map is already made and if not, it is very close to being finished. They are just waiting to release it at the best possible moment in regards to potential revenue.