ASCENSION EASTER EGG SOLVED???

I have figured out what to do after you get the death machines... I need a group of experienced zombie killers to help me record it. You must have mic and you must have been to at least round 25. I will be online all day trying to accomplish this.

Join Me and become part of Zombie History!!

ps3 GT: DarthChronikus

EDIT: there was supposed to be a question mark ater solved... and my intention is to have a video up before the end of day, it would be nice to have some helpers instead of HATERS

2ndEdit: I always thought these forums were for fun, I don't understand the negativity and hate from some but oh well, you assholes win this round... Flame On... Thank you to those of you that did support. As long as there is no other info on a theory i have out there, I aint giving it up so easy, if you want to know what I did and tried today check my youtube channel in a few days... and i apologize for the thread name being misleading, although this is all for fun I do understand that zombies is serious business.

Respects

I dunno when I originally posted this but I think that I can change the post subject and add the question marks. I hope it worked.

So better late than never... UPDATE

So I noticed that after you do the egg and get the d.machines they keep coming back again and again anytime there is a death machine power up everyone gets 90 second d machines again like there is something you are supposed to do with them. Latest update is that we took the death machines to all the perks by which characters matryuska dolls were near, tak went to flop, demp to stam up nik to speed and ric to nog and we shot the perk machines up trying to get a power surge into the mechanism... I based this off of one time we all shot death machines at the mechanism directly and I noticed revive and nog spitting up sparks as if they were all somehow connected... after the perk machine fail we took the death machines to the lander stations same way as before and shot them trying to get a power surge to go back to mechanism... fail 2... after playing cotd and completing the easter egg same way it seems more likely that the ascension easter egg is complete they both end same way you get a super weapon.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Proof or get out.

No one will believe you if you just say, JOIN ME I FIGURED OUT THE EASTER EGG!

Maybe get a video, pictures or at least tell us something about what you "know".

I don't need any non-believers on my squad. My message states I want to record it so then I can put it up for all to see. I am trying to get the proof, but if you wanna prove it with me, a little faith will be required. I will have video of this up soon, and it will be WINNING, or a epic fail... Who want to take a chance at being a WINNER??? Message me...

Yea dude c'mon...you gotta give us more than that. I hope you don't think you figured it out by word of mouth because most people are liars. If your telling the truth then more power to ya...but I for one think it ends with the death machines.

Yes it ends with the death machines, you take the death machines to 4 different parts of the map, THIS IS MY OWN ORIgINAL THEORY. When you get a death machine power drop after the nodes it gives you 4 death machines again for 90 seconds. If you listen to the voice and the steps it seems pretty obvious to me what to do, but again I am in my 30's, college educated, and not surrounded by 13 yr old trolls telling me what to do.

I WILL REVEAL AFTER I GET A TEAM TO TRY IT AND HAVE IT RECORDED... STAY TUNED or COME HELP!!! I need some good players to do this so it don't take all friggin day and night.

Thanks

Jesus I just want some good players to help me... If you wanna know the theory then come help.

Yo count me in, always happy to help a ps3 user, its my job! :D

Also I'm open to theories, as long as there not backed up by proof, your trying to get the proof, i respect that, so all you others, stop hating untill its done ok?

[brains]

Thread name FAIL!! There should definately be the word Theory thrown in somewhere in the title :facepalm:

Good luck though! If there is more to the Easter Egg and you guys solve it, ALOT of people on here are gonna feel really stupid, including myself! lol

Good luck guys! Prove us non-believers wrong! Make sure to come back with the results too.

Im down to help you right now. I already have you on my friends list. What happend to you last night in the game? You just left.....

MY MAN i fuqin lagged out yesterday... LAG ops sucks sometimes, especially on the lagstation... Even Had everything done this morning, weapons upgraded, ready to free dude and 1 guy timed out, literally in front of the thing he is trapped in as we are getting ready to throw the gersch device... I almost broke my controller... Getting ready for round 2 after 10 hour marathon... I would really like to have this vid up, pass or fail... but I aint givin up...