Do you want to kill off Takeo

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats what i meant by "main component" Takeo is bland and he isn't funny and rarely says cool stuff or stuff of meaning

So? How do we know Takeo isn't a badass or something? We can't really tell because we're playing as him, but he could actually be a big part of the group. And he has said things of meaning, such as the killing Richtofen line.

so just so i get this right. u want to kill off Takeo because he is not funny and because he does not do much for the story ? ok now for 1. TAKEO IS FUNNY. i hate the guy my self but i mean come on "WITH THE FORCE OF 1000 WOMBATS U DIE" how is that not funny ? he may not have u rolling on the ground dieing but he can make u chuckle.

ok now for 2. if u want to kill off some one kill off Nickolai. he has done NOTHING and i mean NOTHING for the story. plus it is always the same old jokes reused and edited just a little. always vodka this and i killed my wife that. so old. he was put in just to make u chuckle. at least Takeo who may not always be funny is actually PART OF THE STORY. he just talks in riddles and junk like that.

now i know a lot of u like Nickolai but answer me this who has more done for the story Takeo or Nickolai ? the answer is takeo. u know it. i know it. and every one and there grand ma knows it. so ya how do u like that WUNDARBAR.

so just so i get this right. u want to kill off Takeo because he is not funny and because he does not do much for the story ? ok now for 1. TAKEO IS FUNNY. i hate the guy my self but i mean come on "WITH THE FORCE OF 1000 WOMBATS U DIE" how is that not funny ? he may not have u rolling on the ground dieing but he can make u chuckle.

ok now for 2. if u want to kill off some one kill off Nickolai. he has done NOTHING and i mean NOTHING for the story. plus it is always the same old jokes reused and edited just a little. always vodka this and i killed my wife that. so old. he was put in just to make u chuckle. at least Takeo who may not always be funny is actually PART OF THE STORY. he just talks in riddles and junk like that.

now i know a lot of u like Nickolai but answer me this who has more done for the story Takeo or Nickolai ? the answer is takeo. u know it. i know it. and every one and there grand ma knows it. so ya how do u like that WUNDARBAR.

I agree!

I would rather play as Takeo then Nikolai,

But to be fair Edward did give Nikolai his drinking problem.

Takeo is all that is man 8-)

not that much stuff tho, we can tell Dempsey is a badass i personally think Richtofens cool, i like Nikolia too but Takeo doesn't really stuff thats funny or stupid he just says "for the emporer", and stuff about honor. really your killing zombies who cares about honor, he isnt interesting enough too mention in most zombie conversastions. i cant be the only one who feels that way

not that much stuff tho, we can tell Dempsey is a badass i personally think Richtofens cool, i like Nikolia too but Takeo doesn't really stuff thats funny or stupid he just says "for the emporer", and stuff about honor. really your killing zombies who cares about honor, he isnt interesting enough too mention in most zombie conversastions. i cant be the only one who feels that way

He talks about honor because it's his heritage, and the way japanese acted back then. I think he could've been made funnier tbh, but as I said he could be a badass, and that is all that really matters. Nikolai, though awesome, is just a drunk and probably wont fight the greatest. We need a motion cap trailer with our 4 characters to really prove anything though. Also, killing someone off just because they arn't funny is kind of cruel isn't it?

not that much stuff tho, we can tell Dempsey is a badass i personally think Richtofens cool, i like Nikolia too but Takeo doesn't really stuff thats funny or stupid he just says "for the emporer", and stuff about honor.

If you ask me, it's kinda nice to have a character that breaks away from all that and is actually more focused and a lot more intelligent than the main two players. (Dempsey and Nikolai)

They've all got their moments though, including Taks.

"Hmm... this weapon is like Dempsey's head; empty!"

well i mean think about it like this Tak COULD be funny. OR he COULD be a badash. but when u think about it if they were all funny/badash than it would just be 4 guys fight over who is the funnyest. also have u ever noticed Tak has part of the other 3 personality in his character. he is a little bit badash (Dempsey) a little bit funny (Richtofen aka me) and a little bit cool (Nickolai) and he is also serious.

when u think about it he really is almost a prefect character. but the serious part over powers the rest of the his parts making him seem boring. but if u take the time to listen to him at PaP on ascension and listen to his one liners u will see he is almost a perfectly made character. i used to hate Tak but u know what he kinda grows on you. u just need to listen. and than and only than will u see how WUNDARBAR he really is.

Seems like not many people want Takeo dead... don't really see why people want him dead. It's not like he's the worst character (McNamara) and he isn't really annoying, so why? Guess he needs more story. I think its time for me to write a zombie story I've been wanting to do but have been too lazy for.

Seems like not many people want Takeo dead... don't really see why people want him dead. It's not like he's the worst character (McNamara) and he isn't really annoying, so why? Guess he needs more story. I think its time for me to write a zombie story I've been wanting to do but have been too lazy for.

Once Takeo is capable of using his katana, then people will like him more. Watch, but Treyarch won't do that. One map left.

Once Takeo is capable of using his katana, then people will like him more. Watch, but Treyarch won't do that. One map left.

My thoughts exactly. If he can't use it though, they should at least make him look badass with it in the next map's trailer. I hope to god they put a katana on the wall or in the box though...