Do you want to kill off Takeo

Ok so dont get me wrong i like the zombie crue, but i just dont like Takeo.

i mean he barely says anything worth listening to, he doesnt even look that cool

besides the UNusable katana.

so i wanna know if you would or wouldn't kill Takeo and if you would who would you

replace him with, but not someone from call of the dead or a real person,because the

zombie crue arn't real people.

I vote to kill him off in the new place(maybe a zombie infested Savage Land kind of

place, for all the Marvelites out there) and replace him with a person like Ka-Zar(again

for you Marvelites), or a bad ass chick, or possibly some kind of agent sent to investigate something(dont know how that would fit in to the storyline, might post a new topic

about it some time later) again just a thought to replace Takeo. So let me know what you think

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do these threads keep popping up everywhere? Without Taks, there is no honor. Without honor, there is no satisfaction in killing zombies.

Your lack of honor, dispreeeses me!

:P

hahahahahah! That's right. Takeo the man.Love takeo.

*I see this box still dispenses dis honor.

to me Takeo is REALLY boring and doesnt really contribute to th escheme of things, maybe if he had a bigger role like Richtofen i would consider liking him

But Takeo does have a bigger role than many think.

When Richtofen erased hes, Dempsey's, and Nikolai's memories, Takeo actually retained his, so soon enough we'll see Takeo getting a spotlight of his own.

to me Takeo is REALLY boring and doesnt really contribute to th escheme of things, maybe if he had a bigger role like Richtofen i would consider liking him

When Richtofen erased hes, Dempsey's, and Nikolai's memories, Takeo actually retained his, so soon enough we'll see Takeo getting a spotlight of his own.

Were is it stated or implied that Takeo has retained his memory?

If we kill off Takeo we would never get to see the Epic showdown of him killing Edward!

Actually Takeo respects.Richtofen so he wouldn't kill him because he allredy knows pretty much what's going on.

As Takeo said...

I will make Richtofen pay for what he has done.

Not the Exact wording there, but he says that when Pack a Punching.

Were is it stated or implied that Takeo has retained his memory?

He implies he retains his memories in a few PAP quotes in Ascension.

"I think Dempsey is like a goose. He wake up in new world every day! I do not think he remembers ANYTHING from before."

"Nikolai's presence brings me dishonor. He tries to drown his past. It will consume him one day. I do not think he remembers ANYTHING."

"Richtofen...his evil is great. But not as great as what we fight today. One day, when the time is right, I will make him PAY for what he has done!"

The caps show Taks' emphasis when he says those words.

If we kill off Takeo we would never get to see the Epic showdown of him killing Edward!

Tbh, I think Richtofen would kick his ass if Takeo ever tried to kill him.

Doubt it. I think Takeo Has more fighting experiance, Richtofen just brings pain.

And Richtofen doesnt?

Tbh, I think Richtofen would kick his ass if Takeo ever tried to kill him.

Doubt it. I think Takeo Has more fighting experiance, Richtofen just brings pain.

And Richtofen doesnt?

He was a torturer, unlike Takeo who was actually in the war. In saying that, if Richtofen had the DG-2 he would probably beat Takeo instantly.

Ok say Richtofen did kill Takeo, who should replace him, i think it

would be cool to play as Dr. Maxis. Maybe Samantha killed Takeo

for some reason, like retaining his memory unlike the others when

they were exposed to element 115, and Dr. Maxis realizes that

Samantha was too powerful and they unite to stop her. Takeo

is okay a bit more in my book thanks to your posts but if they

would kill off a person i still think it should be Takeo, it would make the most sense

As did I. ^

Ok say Richtofen did kill Takeo, who should replace him, i think it

would be cool to play as Dr. Maxis.

Uh... Dr. Maxis is most likely dead/zombiefied. And if he isn't, he would probably instantly wrap his hands around Richtofen's throat for locking him to his presumed death.