WTF GEORGE!!!

Yesterday I knifed geroge to death with the packapunched ballistic knife and sickle, i had also shot him with a few rounds of upgraded rpk and half a round of death machine before i knifed him to death. After "killing" him with it I got a teddy bear sound and he did did not give me a perk or wunderwaffe, so wtf... this happen to anyone else?

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This was from a recent thread about not getting perks or DM/wonderwaffes from George...

Whenever I play solo he'll actually teleport to another body of water with the perk and the DM/DG2 sometimes. I feel like whenever Id use the Hyena and put 20 shots in him he'd drop them right where you shot him. But if I did the minimum to kill him he'd teleport.

But it's no glitch, you can actually see him leave a red trail behind him in the direction that he went to. Try quickly searching the other bodies of water next time it doesn't appear. I actually killed George by Stamin-up once and the perk and DM appeared in the water across from the Ak74u.

I've had similar experiences to OstonedshooterO. The other day in a match with 3 others they were knifing him to death with the sickle, near the quick revive machine. I was by the box closest to the Stamin-up hitting the mystery box and when he died both the perk bottle and the death machine spawned right next to me in the water. This happened a few other times as well.

So, I don't think the items actually glitch out and don't spawn but instead I believe they just spawn at some other area on the map.

You'd think with how much ammo you dump into fancy pants that the least he'd do is make your reward convienient for you... lol

Hahaha dude that was too funny! Id brains ya if i wasnt waiting for a reload. But yeah when I couldnt get to it in time I was pissed!!

You'd think with how much ammo you dump into fancy pants that the least he'd do is make your reward convienient for you... lol

Hahaha dude that was too funny! Id brains ya if i wasnt waiting for a reload. But yeah when I couldnt get to it in time I was pissed!!

I did it for you! :P

I wanted to anyway hahah :lol:

I was seeing how long it took to kill him yesterday. I killed him round 8. i used like 25 M14s and 1 death machine. i killed him, so relieved, then no reward :(. Bullshit

And yet, you get to do it all over again 2 rounds later.

They don't pay us enough. :D

This has happened to me before, I have heard that the perk may drop somewhere else on the map where water is.

Also, in my times killing george, I tend to keep a few crawlers, then kill them one by one after we use all our ammo on George and usually there is a max ammo. Coincidence?

• 2 weeks later...

This has happened to me before, I have heard that the perk may drop somewhere else on the map where water is.

Also, in my times killing george, I tend to keep a few crawlers, then kill them one by one after we use all our ammo on George and usually there is a max ammo. Coincidence?

i noticed this to verry intresting maybe killing geroge gives a higher chance of the zombies remaining on the map to drop a max ammo?