Has Anybody Tried This Yet on Ascension??

I want to try this.

Has anybody seen or heard about any groups shooting the 4 perk machines with the death machines once recieved.

here is my theory. I have tried and seen people try lots of different things like shooting the one door that looks like the one on cotd and also shooting the kessamir mechanism... so when I was shooting the kessamir with the death machine I noticed that the perk machines (you can see revive and nog) started spitting sparks and acting funny.

So the voice says power is rerouted to the kessamir mechanism, and the machines are tied into the power.

So what if all four players went to the perk machines same as node 2 and fired at the perk machines and send a power surge to the kessamir mech...

any good serious players wanna try this msg me ps3 gt: darthchronikus just mention codz perk theory....

thanks

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic