MW3 Prestige edition, what shuld it have?

1. You will not get exclusive single player gameplay

2. You will not have dog tags. It was suggested the past 4 years, it hasn't happened.

3. You will not get any old maps, they're too cheap to give you something they could make millions off of from DLC if they wanted to.

4. You won't get a suvenior from a PREVIOUS cod game...

5. You won't get early access to the new CoD game.

---5.1--- The next cod will be made by a separate company, they wouldn't have control nor would they fucking do that, fool

6. You won't get a strategy guide with the prestige edition, they're too cheap to give you something that you could buy and invest more money into the CoD franchise.

7. Tattered flag? Disrespectful fuck.

8. Neon sign wouldn't happen.

9. You will get something gay like a RC-Car. Look forward to that. I bet you're mommy won't look forward to her having to listen to you beg for a piece of garbage price tagged at $90 (take 60 off for the game), that is worth less than $30.

MASSIVE CUSS DROP INCOMING

You're not going to come into MY THREAD, DISRESPECTING MY IDEAS. If so, GET THE FUCK OUT, FUCKER. I obviously have more brains than you, and not to sound like a douche, but that puts me in dominion.

You're not gonna march in here and call me a fool and a disrespectful fuck, got it?

I pay for all of my own games, dipshit, and my mom died in a house fire when I was 7. Bet you feel like an inconsiderate shit now, don't you? I don't beg to my dad to get me games.

SO LEARN SOME SHIT BEFORE YOU COME MARCHING IN MY THREAD, FUCKER.

YES, YOU JUST GOT TOLD BY a 14 YEAR OLD WHO KNOWS HOW TO SPELL BETTER THAN YOU, YOU DUMBASS.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. You will not get exclusive single player gameplay

2. You will not have dog tags. It was suggested the past 4 years, it hasn't happened.

3. You will not get any old maps, they're too cheap to give you something they could make millions off of from DLC if they wanted to.

4. You won't get a suvenior from a PREVIOUS cod game...

5. You won't get early access to the new CoD game.

---5.1--- The next cod will be made by a separate company, they wouldn't have control nor would they fucking do that, fool

6. You won't get a strategy guide with the prestige edition, they're too cheap to give you something that you could buy and invest more money into the CoD franchise.

7. Tattered flag? Disrespectful fuck.

8. Neon sign wouldn't happen.

9. You will get something gay like a RC-Car. Look forward to that. I bet you're mommy won't look forward to her having to listen to you beg for a piece of garbage price tagged at $90 (take 60 off for the game), that is worth less than $30.

Someone's time of the month :P

How can you know that we're not going to have any of these things?

Dog Tags, yeah, they haven't done them yet, so that leaves them open to be done.

Why not get a Souvenir from a previous CoD? Treyarch did it with WAW and BO

Strategy guide... Why not? So many game makers and retailers throw that in for buying special editions of games.

And a Neon sign, again, why not? Yes they're expensive, but so were the NVG's they gave away with MW2, do you know how much NVG's Usually cost?

HAHAH hes really upset poor thing kinda right about the flag tho but the guy sed dont flame he obvs ment it half decently id prefer a normal british flash thatd b good could go right next to my xbox thatd look pretty sick

what is elite? all i heard was that if you pre order it you get access to more codes?

Elite is a FREE stat tracking service, you do not get it for free from buying hardened or prestige, it's always free, you PAY for more options, like getting the map packs the second they come out and stuff like that.

Yeah i think something with ghost??? maybe a plastic head with removable ghost mask. And maybe with a hidden microphone. And also maybe a in game multiplayer ghost uniform or something like that...... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yes back on topic I think they will include some multiplayer skins.

It's been rumored that MW3 will have customization of character ON PAR with Halo: Reach.

That's A LOT of stuff.

So I think it would be cool if they threw in that Ghost uniform.

And some others ;):lol: :

"Cliffhanger" MacTavish: You play as MacTavish in the same outfit he wore on the Hangar raid- Arctic Maps Only

Shadow Company Mercenary: Play as a mercenary from Sheperd's Shadow Company-Desert and Urban levels only- Great for clans

Corporal Dunn- Play as "Of their own accord" Dunn- Urban levels only- Description: HOOOOOLY SHIT!

Weapon Skins:

White Tape: The "fantastic" White Tape camouflage, as seen on the MW2 Museum level

"Just Like Old Times" Black Vector: The illusive Black, silenced Vector used on the mission "Just Like Old Times"

This perk I've had in my brain for a while, not the right spot, buut I'll just throw it out

SOPMOD: Lets you have 3 attachments on your primary.

Who ever replied to my post fuck off that was my original idea if you don't like it fuck off just because some people have same idea does not mean people steal it you dumb fuck.

That post was a compliment. A compliment I now regret. You are a fucking moron. You know what? Get off the internet, take your computer out back, set it on fire, and never use one again.