MW3 Prestige edition, what shuld it have?

So since World at war(I think Mw1, though), every call of duty has had a prestige edition. So i ask, what should the prestige edition of MW3 have?

my thoughts:

the ability to unlock 3 weapons and 3 attachments from Day 1( 3/4 of max level and up blocked from unlocking to avoid overpower)

Soap or Price(or both)'s Dog tags. Face it guys, we've all gotta die someday. Plus, price is over 50.

An exclusive level. Preferably one where you use a SOPMOD.

A BIG BOX. I loved unboxing my Legendary Edition of Halo Reach( GET OUT WITH YOUR TROLLING) I love CoD and Halo equally.

The photgraph(Something about Devil man or something. it has TF 141 on it) at the end of MW2 campaign. Seriously. That's Cool.

Not the end, i need tothink more about this

Now, Here are some things that probably wont happen, but I wish DID:

EVERY MAP from MW1 and MW2 in DLC

A replica of the knife used to kill Shepard

Early access to next CoD

A tattered flag of the country you bought it from. Probably definitely wont happen, because in America mistreating a flag is illegal. Its a stupid law from my viewpoint. DONT FLAME ME FOR THAT PLEASE. Why a tattered flag? because on the MW3 pre order poster, the TIME magazine part says "world stands on the brink."

A strategy guide of the game.

A Neon sign saying MW3

Please leave your feedback to my ideas, and list your ideas.

Thanks.

ALSO DONT FORGET!!! I NOW HAVE A PS3! MY USER IS ImAnEagle

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never have enough money for the prestige editions (i got the Hardened MW2 though).

But this is my guess on what will be in it.

A little made up medal.

A Statuette of one of the main Characters or Antagonists

Some sort of electrical thing (like the MW2 NVG's or the RC-XD car from BO)

A steel case, and a big box.

It's probably hard for them to put in something that's Cost effective, but also really cool and not been done before.

Also, going off topic, does anyone else notice people online on black ops that have the inability to say the letters R-C-X-D? I have heard so many variations of it, RXCD, RDXC, DRXC etc. It's so annoying! RC-XD stands for Remote Controlled Explosive Device, is that so hard to grasp?!

*Rant Over* :P

DeckchairsFTW

1. You will not get exclusive single player gameplay

2. You will not have dog tags. It was suggested the past 4 years, it hasn't happened.

3. You will not get any old maps, they're too cheap to give you something they could make millions off of from DLC if they wanted to.

4. You won't get a suvenior from a PREVIOUS cod game...

5. You won't get early access to the new CoD game.

---5.1--- The next cod will be made by a separate company, they wouldn't have control nor would they fucking do that, fool

6. You won't get a strategy guide with the prestige edition, they're too cheap to give you something that you could buy and invest more money into the CoD franchise.

7. Tattered flag? Disrespectful fuck.

8. Neon sign wouldn't happen.

9. You will get something gay like a RC-Car. Look forward to that. I bet you're mommy won't look forward to her having to listen to you beg for a piece of garbage price tagged at $90 (take 60 off for the game), that is worth less than $30.

2. You will not have dog tags. It was suggested the past 4 years, it hasn't happened.

3. You will not get any old maps, they're too cheap to give you something they could make millions off of from DLC if they wanted to.

---5.1--- The next cod will be made by a separate company, they wouldn't have control nor would they fucking do that, fool

6. You won't get a strategy guide with the prestige edition, they're too cheap to give you something that you could buy and invest more money into the CoD franchise.

9. You will get something gay like a RC-Car. Look forward to that. I bet you're mommy won't look forward to her having to listen to you beg for a piece of garbage price tagged at $90 (take 60 off for the game), that is worth less than $30.

Someone's time of the month :P

How can you know that we're not going to have any of these things?

Dog Tags, yeah, they haven't done them yet, so that leaves them open to be done.

Why not get a Souvenir from a previous CoD? Treyarch did it with WAW and BO

Strategy guide... Why not? So many game makers and retailers throw that in for buying special editions of games.

And a Neon sign, again, why not? Yes they're expensive, but so were the NVG's they gave away with MW2, do you know how much NVG's Usually cost?

Someone's time of the month :P

How can you know that we're not going to have any of these things?

Dog Tags, yeah, they haven't done them yet, so that leaves them open to be done.

Why not get a Souvenir from a previous CoD? Treyarch did it with WAW and BO

Strategy guide... Why not? So many game makers and retailers throw that in for buying special editions of games.

And a Neon sign, again, why not? Yes they're expensive, but so were the NVG's they gave away with MW2, do you know how much NVG's Usually cost?

Very much agreed.

Someome must of shot him in the leg and he was posting right after.

well i think it should be somthin to do with ghost because i heard the mian character was ghost what infinity ward should do is get a moddeld head of ghost like what they did with captian mc tavish in mw2 prestige edtion in mw2 then you should have all of ghost head gear including his mask also a few exclusive codes for guns and a news papper of each country and the steel book caseor my other idea is you have a C4 replica from the multiplayer and yes i know there is a C4 in the multiplayer matchmakeing anyway you have a C4 with a glowing green light and you have a controller witch have sound effex when you press the button on the controller and you should aslo have a prestige medal and some mw3 artwork work with a steel book case. i aslo copy right this idea so dont even think about posting it on other forums without my concent.

I'm not interested in the souvenir type things like the RCXD car or a pair of mw2 sun glasses. I want extra things with in the game. Maybe a free month of elite and a map pack free that you can't get if you don't get that edition or something like that.

well i think it should be somthin to do with ghost because i heard the mian character was ghost what infinity ward should do is get a moddeld head of ghost like what they did with captian mc tavish in mw2 prestige edtion in mw2 then you should have all of ghost head gear including his mask also a few exclusive codes for guns and a news papper of each country and the steel book caseor my other idea is you have a C4 replica from the multiplayer and yes i know there is a C4 in the multiplayer matchmakeing anyway you have a C4 with a glowing green light and you have a controller witch have sound effex when you press the button on the controller and you should aslo have a prestige medal and some mw3 artwork work with a steel book case. i aslo copy right this idea so dont even think about posting it on other forums without my concent.

And here I'll bet you thought your first post would get a :facepalm: or a "STFU NOOB!" But NO! You had such a great idea that I decided to give you a brain point!

In fact, you posted, what I think, is the best idea on here yet. Newspapers from America, England, Germany and France about the Russian invasion. Also maybe a file folder or four of semi-redacted classified documents. Soap MacTavish and Captain Price action figures would be pretty cool too though, but they gotta be made real good like the Sergeant Baker figure that came with the special edition of Hell's Highway.

How about the TIME magazine that they show on the posters? It would provide some info on some of the small things (What the government is up to, perhaps? Maybe some interviews with General Shepard prior to death, small things such as that), and it would be a pretty awesome read, considering the whole thing is fictional, and all that backstory would enrich the plot even more. It could be used as a device to fill in any blanks that were drawn in the campaign, without spoiling anything of course.

• 2 weeks later...

I've just seen the Preorder pack in Gamestation and you get

An A1 Poster

A Copy of TIME magazine about the Invasion

And some other thing i can't remember right now.

I tried to preorder it but apparently you have to be 18 to preorder it.

WTF i preordered BO in school uniform when it came out...

I've just seen the Preorder pack in Gamestation and you get

An A1 Poster

A Copy of TIME magazine about the Invasion

And some other thing i can't remember right now.

I tried to preorder it but apparently you have to be 18 to preorder it.

WTF i preordered BO in school uniform when it came out...

Just saying, you don't get a copy of TIME magazine, the poster is a double sided poster, one side is a front cover of TIME magazine.

• 4 weeks later...