The most Wunderwaffe's You've acheived in one game?????

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya, not being able to do anything but shoot the thing is the only downside..... But it does get alot of kills and is easy to use and maneuver with, Have you seen my video of me getting 6 of them watch how easy it cuts em' down..... Im a believer, http://youtu.be/xQ7WFZVsidA .....

I swear to god if I see one more link to your freakin 6 wunderwaffe video in these threads I'm going to lose my [brains] s.

Well, I've killed george eight times in one game, but only actually picked up the wunderwaffe twice. One person kept the wunderwaffe, and just waited for max ammos. Didn't rely on killing george for ammo. Just for perks, really (friend went down once, and started with 3 perks one of the times, since he couldn't buy another due to having the wunderwaffe).

I don't use it so much. BTW: I guess in SOLO its always the Wunderwaffe even before you complete the Paradise easter egg. I've killed Georgie Boy at least 20 times in one game. (I take care of him pretty much every time he shows up. Yeah, Flopper Explosions.) But never use the Wunderwaffe. Unless Id need it.

I don't use it a lot because its a Power-Up instead of a Regular Weapon. Since you can't use Grenades when you have the Wunderwaffe. I wouldn't mind if they made it a little more like the DeathMachine. Inf Ammo and Time Delayed. But thats just me.

I completely agree the wunderwaffe is fun for a bit but gets boring after a while, and it sucks not being able to do anything but shoot it.... Ya maybe even timed like the death machine's you get in ascension for the easter egg, what is it like 3 min. or something like that.....